Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DEA Agent Says He Was Told Not To Enforce Drug Laws In White Areas

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Meet Matthew Fogg, a former U.S. Marshal whose exploits led him to be nicknamed “Batman.” When he noticed that all of his team’s drug raids were in black areas, he suggested doing the same in the suburbs.

“If we were locking up everybody, white and black, for doing the same drugs they would’ve done the same thing with prohibition, they would’ve outlawed it,” Fogg says in the video produced by Brave New Films. “If it were an equal enforcement opportunity we wouldn’t be sitting here anyway.”

3 people like this

Posted

Video is heavily edited... normally suggestive of shady intentions. Nonetheless, I would prefer to do away with the DEA altogether. How about we prosecute actual crime rather than potential crimes?

Posted

The Thanksgiving day race thread.

Thought it would never get here

Posted

Is it a race thread if only us whiteys are talking about it? Or is it more about the failure that is the DEA

Posted

I'm calling bullshit!

Posted

its only racism when a black person gets hired instead of your white buddy

Posted

Typical, policing the Black man trying to raise him up while Whitey is allowed to go down the drain turning his brain into mush.

Posted

lol

Posted

prison sure is a funny way of raising someone up. maybe you guys should give it a try.

Posted

you wont find many Americans caring about this on this BOARD.....its full of Carolina raised folks....they are used to it and accept it because they probably haven never experienced it themselves....so why care right?

Posted

t because they probably haven never experienced it themselves....

You're right. I didn't grow up in the ghetto and have crack dealers on every corner.

I will sleep with my doors unlocked tonight!

Posted

You're right. I didn't grow up in the ghetto and have crack dealers on every corner.

I will sleep with my doors unlocked tonight!

The biggest dealers I know live in the suburbs.....cant run a MAJOR operation in a place you cant keep your doors unlocked..... lol