Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam Newton's Commercials

52 posts in this topic

Posted

Anytime you start doing commercials and promoting yourself, you instantly start sucking....its a big jinx.... hey, i got an idea, instead of doing commercials, start looking at the defensive formations after every series provided by the booth instead of sitting at the end of the bench by yourself...

Posted

no problem with it, make that cake Cam....hell I would if it was offered to me....

1 person likes this

Posted

I want a good QB

same here brother, its not going tobe CAM the Scam, lol

these guys are kidding themselves about this joker,

you watch close on Monday, he'll have a hard time competing against the Eagles, and watch us loose in KC next week, lol

WE SUCK and its on CAM, look at Pittsburgh without Ben,

Posted

Anytime you start doing commercials and promoting yourself, you instantly start sucking....its a big jinx.... hey, i got an idea, instead of doing commercials, start looking at the defensive formations after every series provided by the booth instead of sitting at the end of the bench by yourself...

What? You should probably tell that to Aaron Rodgers, Eli Manning, Tom Brady, Payton Manning, Robert Griffin, Andrew Luck, blah blah blah the list goes on and on and on. If our quarterback struggles it won't be because of a commercial for christ sakes. Get the dude out of your avatar if you are going to cry about him incessantly.

same here brother, its not going tobe CAM the Scam, lol

these guys are kidding themselves about this joker,

you watch close on Monday, he'll have a hard time competing against the Eagles, and watch us loose in KC next week, lol

Wow a 58 year old grown man calling a 23 year old kid "scam"?

Thanks for the contribution. Please take that white hood off, it's distracting.

Posted

what the hell does this even mean?

this team would be even worse if we started derek anderson or jimmy clausen. i'd love for you dumb fugs who want to start either of them to get your wish so we'd be losing games by 21+ week after week like 2010.

Posted

hey, i got an idea, instead of doing commercials, start looking at the defensive formations after every series provided by the booth instead of sitting at the end of the bench by yourself...

yeah cam what are you doing filming commercials in the middle of a game

Posted

What? You should probably tell that to Aaron Rodgers, Eli Manning, Tom Brady, Payton Manning, Robert Griffin, Andrew Luck, blah blah blah the list goes on and on and on. If our quarterback struggles it won't be because of a commercial for christ sakes. Get the dude out of your avatar if you are going to cry about him incessantly.

Dear monkey dick, i mean dear moron, i mean dear 'the red'... Rogers, Manning, Brady and Manning have superbowl rings...they earned the right.... Luck , Griffin and especially Cam haven't earned sht and should go back to the film room...QB's are held to a higher standard and i've done nothing but support Cam and want him to succeed more than anyone so its not incessant btching. If Cam keeps going in the direction hes going i'll be the one that deems it neccessary to change my avi, not u......

Posted

Lol, anyone catch that windows phone commercial? poo was great.

Cam is a marketing wet dream

Posted

Cam's got to be in a couple of movies after he retires. Kid's hilarious.

Posted

Dear monkey dick, i mean dear moron, i mean dear 'the red'... Rogers, Manning, Brady and Manning have superbowl rings...they earned the right.... Luck , Griffin and especially Cam haven't earned sht and should go back to the film room...QB's are held to a higher standard and i've done nothing but support Cam and want him to succeed more than anyone so its not incessant btching. If Cam keeps going in the direction hes going i'll be the one that deems it neccessary to change my avi, not u......

I'm not sure about Brady or Rogers, but if you think that Manning won a ring before he started reeling off commercials you're stupid.

2 people like this

Posted

Hmm, so you follow these quarterbacks around and have first hand knowledge of their level of dedication? I am sure these athletes will most certainly take your opinion under advisement. Oh and what clever insults.

Posted

Hmm, so you follow these quarterbacks around and have first hand knowledge of their level of dedication? I am sure these athletes will most certainly take your opinion under advisement. Oh and what clever insults.

...ok...