• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DFive

Cam Newton's Commercials

Dear monkey dick, i mean dear moron, i mean dear 'the red'... Rogers, Manning, Brady and Manning have superbowl rings...they earned the right.... Luck , Griffin and especially Cam haven't earned sht and should go back to the film room...QB's are held to a higher standard and i've done nothing but support Cam and want him to succeed more than anyone so its not incessant btching. If Cam keeps going in the direction hes going i'll be the one that deems it neccessary to change my avi, not u......

I'm not sure about Brady or Rogers, but if you think that Manning won a ring before he started reeling off commercials you're stupid.

Dear monkey dick, i mean dear moron, i mean dear 'the red'... Rogers, Manning, Brady and Manning have superbowl rings...they earned the right.... Luck , Griffin and especially Cam haven't earned sht and should go back to the film room...QB's are held to a higher standard and i've done nothing but support Cam and want him to succeed more than anyone so its not incessant btching. If Cam keeps going in the direction hes going i'll be the one that deems it neccessary to change my avi, not u......

Hmm, so you follow these quarterbacks around and have first hand knowledge of their level of dedication? I am sure these athletes will most certainly take your opinion under advisement. Oh and what clever insults.

Hmm, so you follow these quarterbacks around and have first hand knowledge of their level of dedication? I am sure these athletes will most certainly take your opinion under advisement. Oh and what clever insults.

...ok...

lol at some of you guys getting your panties in a bunch over commercials.