#46 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:42 PM

Dear monkey dick, i mean dear moron, i mean dear 'the red'... Rogers, Manning, Brady and Manning have superbowl rings...they earned the right.... Luck , Griffin and especially Cam haven't earned sht and should go back to the film room...QB's are held to a higher standard and i've done nothing but support Cam and want him to succeed more than anyone so its not incessant btching. If Cam keeps going in the direction hes going i'll be the one that deems it neccessary to change my avi, not u......

I'm not sure about Brady or Rogers, but if you think that Manning won a ring before he started reeling off commercials you're stupid.

#47 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 12,624 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:43 PM

Dear monkey dick, i mean dear moron, i mean dear 'the red'... Rogers, Manning, Brady and Manning have superbowl rings...they earned the right.... Luck , Griffin and especially Cam haven't earned sht and should go back to the film room...QB's are held to a higher standard and i've done nothing but support Cam and want him to succeed more than anyone so its not incessant btching. If Cam keeps going in the direction hes going i'll be the one that deems it neccessary to change my avi, not u......

Hmm, so you follow these quarterbacks around and have first hand knowledge of their level of dedication? I am sure these athletes will most certainly take your opinion under advisement. Oh and what clever insults.

#48 Pimpdaddy

Pimpdaddy

takin it as it comes

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:45 PM

Hmm, so you follow these quarterbacks around and have first hand knowledge of their level of dedication? I am sure these athletes will most certainly take your opinion under advisement. Oh and what clever insults.

...ok...

#49 Ken

Ken

Triple Threat

• HUDDLER
  • 3,349 posts
  • Locationnyc

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:08 PM

lol at some of you guys getting your panties in a bunch over commercials.

#50 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,291 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:10 PM

some commercial cam banged out back in june or july is the reason why we're losing now you heard it here first

#51 FirstRoundPick

FirstRoundPick

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:05 AM

Hopefully, noone wants a windows phone because of that commercial.

#52 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,439 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:21 AM

lol, some folks don't know how TV works. Like the commercials were filmed over the weekend.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.