Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's the reason Cam is not a captain on this team?

227 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah this is all just a coincidence.

I'm not really posting here either.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah this is all just a coincidence.

I'm not really posting here either.

I got an idea. Let's make a bet. Why don't we have a mod check all the IP's of those accounts that you think are my alts and see if they are unique. If any of them are the same, I go. If they are different, I propose they ban you.

How about it?

Posted

Why would I accept that lol I don't care if you have alts. I will make fun of you all i want regardless.

1 person likes this

Posted

Why would I accept that lol I don't care if you have alts. I will make fun of you all i want regardless.

As will I...tin-foil-hat.jpg

The Alts are coming. The Alts. lol.

Posted

lmfao...I've never seen a more delusional group of posters that think everyone who disagrees with them must be an alt of the same poster.

TonyN

SuperJ

Tom Cat

Now Mrs. Whiskers too?

Pathetic.

PW just in case you are wondering, some of these guys are beyond paranoid and delusional. They think you are me because they can't accept people who agree with what I say.

I am seeing that...hahaha so funny...

Posted

I just threw some popcorn in the microwave.

This isn't very fair though, I need an alt of my own to back my arguments and give me virtual high fives.

1 person likes this

Posted

I just threw some popcorn in the microwave.

This isn't very fair though, I need an alt of my own to back my arguments and give me virtual high fives.

Just helping her out. She doesn't know her reputation is screwed just for agreeing with me.

BTW, I've never had an alt. I got banned. I had to make new user names, but never posted with 2 alts simultaneously on this site.

PS: I sense someone wanted attention. Hooked you up.

Posted

Why do you keep implying I'm an ALT?

Because last year PPFL had a series of meltdowns because others wouldn't defer to his way of thinking. This lead to him getting banned, which lead to him creating a series of alts.

Posted

Oh dear... Stay classy San Diego.

Posted

Because last year PPFL had a series of meltdowns because others wouldn't defer to his way of thinking. This lead to him getting banned, which lead to him creating a series of alts.

But why think that I am an alt? Just because i agree with some of his opinions?

1 person likes this

Posted

Maybe. (He had a lot.... I mean a LOT. Seriously, my 8 month old doesn't throw tantrums like that)

Posted

Yes but don't feel bad. This happens to every other new poster that has joined this forum in the past year that don't worship Cam Newton. And we should be scared, afraid and feel bad if he leaves us.

They have a hard time accepting not everyone thinks he's the greatest quarterback that's ever graced us with his presence on BOA's turf. If you don't believe he's a lock for greatness or the HOF you are either cherry picking stats, crazy or a wraycist!

PS: You may also be accused of being a TRD or GRG Alt.