Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers Nation

Please stop with the Smack Talk...

143 posts in this topic

Trying what Fat boy?

Trying so hard to troll.

Trying so hard to be funny.

Trying to fit in.

Just stop dude, it was fun to talk shitt to you in the beginning but now you're just annoying and monotonous.

"Fat boy, fat boy, fat boy, fat boy, fat boy" Go back to fugging elementary school man, it's game time and I'm trying to enjoy it.

My plan is working,im pissing off Bwood.

Mission accomplished.

My plan is working,im pissing off Bwood.

Mission accomplished.

You aren't pissing me off, you're annoying, like a little fly.

I don't get pissed off about anything on a message board, but when the only thing I do while I'm on here is having to argue with you it get's old.

Especially on game day.

Haha get the fug out

Post pics if you get to 10+ LOL

1 person likes this

Im sorry Bwood didn't know you were that sensative.Enjoy the game tonight,I know I will.

Try harder.

Im sorry Bwood I disrespected you,you are the best poster on the Huddle,and your football knowledge is second to none.You are the king of the huddle,you provide great insight on the game.You make the best threads on the Huddle,I enjoy every single post you write.You have a pretty girlfriend,I would rate her a 10 out of 10.She has a sexy smile,and I love her tattos,she is by far the best looking girl I ever seen in my life,yes she even looks better than my girlfriend.You have to be the luckiest guy in the world because your girlfriend is so freaking hot.Im sorry I called you fat boy,you are in terrific shape.

From the bottom of my heart I apologize to Bwood,may you enjoy the game tonight and smoke all the kush you want.

Hahaha

313008_2397079001370_165270871_n.jpg

Your face looks like a bulldog chewing a stinging nettle while taking a constipated dump in a heat wave.

Your face looks like a bulldog chewing a stinging nettle while taking a constipated dump in a heat wave.

lol

anigif_enhanced-buzz-31963-1354299284-1.gif