Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please stop with the Smack Talk...

143 posts in this topic

Posted

You just became Laker fan this season, that's why you think Pau sucks. If you understood the game and knew our team you wouldn't think that.

I'm not going to be cool with some little kid that sits in an Internet forum and tells ridiculous lies for attention lol.

Dude I been a Lakers fan since 2000,I don't bandwagon.

How can you call me a liar?If you don't believe me then just ignore me,I have no reason to lie.

Posted

Dude I been a Lakers fan since 2000,I don't bandwagon.

How can you call me a liar?If you don't believe me then just ignore me,I have no reason to lie.

Dude if you aren't lying about that poo with your girlfriend, then you need to get off the Internet and work on being a man lol.

Peace.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm rubber, your are glue, what bounces off me, sticks to you....worst smack thread ever

Posted

Dude if you aren't lying about that poo with your girlfriend, then you need to get off the Internet and work on being a man lol.

Peace.

Dude go eat a smoke sausage biscuit from Bojangles for 99 cent,and sip on some of their Famous sweet tea,and watch Basic cable lol,maybe it will help calm you down.

Peace out.

Posted

Dude go eat a smoke sausage biscuit from Bojangles for 99 cent,and sip on some of their Famous sweet tea,and watch Basic cable lol,maybe it will help calm you down.

Peace out.

I don't live in NC lol, I live in LA. So I'll pass on that and go get some IN N OUT instead, followed up by a fat bowl of medical marijuana.

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't live in NC lol, I live in LA. So I'll pass on that and go get some IN N OUT instead, followed up by a fat bowl of medical marijuana.

Roscoes Chicken n Waffles is the spot in Southern Cal.Anyway I hope you smoke that cali bud,maybe it will help you out with your stress.

Also NC food>Cali food Trust me I lived in both states.

Posted

Roscoes Chicken n Waffles is the spot in Southern Cal.Anyway I hope you smoke that cali bud,maybe it will help you out with your stress.

Also NC food>Cali food Trust me I lived in both states.

Depends on what you like to eat.

Get off the Internet and go learn how to please your woman.

Posted

Depends on what you like to eat.

Get off the Internet and go learn how to please your woman.

At least I got a woman to please fat boy.lmao

Also you do know there is a thing called cellphone,you know I don't sit at a computer all day like you lmao fat boy.

Posted

At least I got a woman to please fat boy.lmao

Also you do know there is a thing called cellphone,you know I don't sit at a computer all day like you lmao fat boy.

Hahaha, classic teenage comeback.

Another little kid just like you calling me a fat single loser that sits in his moms basement etc. said the same exact thing last week, so I posted pictures of myself with my girl, like a man. You wouldn't do that, would you? Probably because your girl is either but ugly, or straight up BEAT from riding all that purple dick behind your back.

Posted

Panther Nations had more nuts in his mouth, than a Christmas nutcracker.

He's been stuffed more times in his backfield, than Deagelo Williams.

He's slurps spunk, like a fat chick slurps a big gulp.

Posted

I wanna watch 2 chains curb stomp your pathetic ass.

Ii don't even know who or what a '2 Chains' is but I'm all for it. Post that poo on youtube, Dawg!!!

Posted

This thread took an odd turn.