Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers Nation

Please stop with the Smack Talk...

143 posts in this topic

If you really had a life you would be ignoring me like the other Panther fans,instead you try to prove a point but yet nobody cares what I post besides YOU.lmao U GET A LIFE KID.

that's the truth right there

Bro just shut your fat ass up and go eat a twinkie or something,you keep saying I have no life because im on the internet,that must mean you have no life also dumbass.

I'm getting paid to talk shitt to you right now essentially haha, who's the loser now?

You should be having fun and trying to get laid right now if you aren't at work on a computer, that's what most of us are doing.

that's the truth right there

Dude stop talking to yourself that's fugging creepy. Get off the internet an do 19 year old things, not talk smack on an internet forum and pretend to be two different people.

Get LAID fat boy.

Also I know everybody in this thread knew I was joking besides Bwood,he is the only person in this thread that took my freestyles serious lmao.

You should change your name to Bdumb.

Also I know everybody in this thread knew I was joking besides Bwood,he is the only person in this thread that took my freestyles serious lmao.

You should change your name to Bdumb.

You are wrong once again haha.

No where did I ever take your freestyle serious, I know the songs you were copying and you had already been called out.

Why do you try so hard?

Im out no way im going to argue with you all night,it will only make your night that much better.

*By the way quit stalking me in every forum it's childish,yet you suppose to have a life.lol yeah right

Dude stop talking to yourself that's fugging creepy. Get off the internet an do 19 year old things, not talk smack on an internet forum and pretend to be two different people.

Get LAID fat boy.

good one fat boy. Go chill with your anorexic girl and quit getting so worked up on a message board.

good one fat boy. Go chill with your anorexic girl and quit getting so worked up on a message board.

My girlfriend is anorexic lol? Damn I gotta tell her that right now, it'll make her night haha. She is damn fine though, thanks.

I'm not worked up at all, I won this discussion and anyone with eyes can see that you're a fugging crazy 19 year old that needs to get out more.

My girlfriend is anorexic lol? Damn I gotta tell her that right now, it'll make her night haha. She is damn fine though, thanks.

I'm not worked up at all, I won this discussion and anyone with eyes can see that you're a fugging crazy 19 year old that needs to get out more.

shes not even really hot bro. She's about a 5.5 out of 10. I have pictures with plenty of much hotter girls and you chose not to look at them. I provided you the link fat boy and you're still running your fat mouth. I'm a panther fan that's why I post on here and I always post off my iPhone so no i don't need to get out more

shes not even really hot bro. She's about a 5.5 out of 10. I have pictures with plenty of much hotter girls and you chose not to look at them. I provided you the link fat boy and you're still running your fat mouth. I'm a panther fan that's why I post on here and I always post off my iPhone so no i don't need to get out more

HAHAHA whatever you say man, it must hurt to having to lie about that.

Maybe some day you'll post a picture of you and your 19 year old sisters and cousins for me.

Tell me with a straight face that this girl is a 5.5 lol. Sorry I'm not going to post the pictures of her in lingerie that you wanna see.

lol damn Fat Boy dating a skinny girl.I bet she is ashamed of his fat ass when they go out to dinner,he eats all the damn food.