• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#91 panthers04100

panthers04100

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 11:51 PM

Dude stop talking to yourself that's fugging creepy. Get off the internet an do 19 year old things, not talk smack on an internet forum and pretend to be two different people.

Get LAID fat boy.

good one fat boy. Go chill with your anorexic girl and quit getting so worked up on a message board.

#92 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 25 November 2012 - 11:53 PM

good one fat boy. Go chill with your anorexic girl and quit getting so worked up on a message board.

My girlfriend is anorexic lol? Damn I gotta tell her that right now, it'll make her night haha. She is damn fine though, thanks.

I'm not worked up at all, I won this discussion and anyone with eyes can see that you're a fugging crazy 19 year old that needs to get out more.

#93 panthers04100

panthers04100

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 11:57 PM

My girlfriend is anorexic lol? Damn I gotta tell her that right now, it'll make her night haha. She is damn fine though, thanks.

I'm not worked up at all, I won this discussion and anyone with eyes can see that you're a fugging crazy 19 year old that needs to get out more.

shes not even really hot bro. She's about a 5.5 out of 10. I have pictures with plenty of much hotter girls and you chose not to look at them. I provided you the link fat boy and you're still running your fat mouth. I'm a panther fan that's why I post on here and I always post off my iPhone so no i don't need to get out more

#94 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 11:59 PM

shes not even really hot bro. She's about a 5.5 out of 10. I have pictures with plenty of much hotter girls and you chose not to look at them. I provided you the link fat boy and you're still running your fat mouth. I'm a panther fan that's why I post on here and I always post off my iPhone so no i don't need to get out more

HAHAHA whatever you say man, it must hurt to having to lie about that.

Maybe some day you'll post a picture of you and your 19 year old sisters and cousins for me.

#95 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:01 AM

Tell me with a straight face that this girl is a 5.5 lol. Sorry I'm not going to post the pictures of her in lingerie that you wanna see.

#96 Panthers Nation

Panthers Nation

Swaggin on ducks on a daily basis.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:02 AM

lol damn Fat Boy dating a skinny girl.I bet she is ashamed of his fat ass when they go out to dinner,he eats all the damn food.

#97 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:05 AM

lol damn Fat Boy dating a skinny girl.I bet she is ashamed of his fat ass when they go out to dinner,he eats all the damn food.

Where are you getting that I'm fat again?

But yeah going out to eat is awesome, always get seconds and some dome.

Some day you will get blown man, just keep working on the whole teenage internet troll thing.

#98 Panthers Nation

Panthers Nation

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:05 AM

Tell me with a straight face that this girl is a 5.5 lol. Sorry I'm not going to post the pictures of her in lingerie that you wanna see.

Posted Image

lo Dude posting a random facebook pic of a girl lol.

Dude stop lying and quit posting pics of your cousins/sisters on facebook.

#99 panthers04100

panthers04100

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:06 AM

HAHAHA whatever you say man, it must hurt to having to lie about that.

Maybe some day you'll post a picture of you and your 19 year old sisters and cousins for me.

i sent you the link so your free to add me and look at all the pictures you want I don't know what's stopping you. I gave you the link so if you want to see then go look

#100 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:08 AM

lo Dude posting a random facebook pic of a girl lol.

Dude stop lying and quit posting pics of your cousins/sisters on facebook.

Here's an old picture of us, one that's easy to prove it's me because of the Dodger jersey and Panther key chain. I'm not fugged up or lame enough to do something like that haha.

Your butt buddy panthers04 is too pussy to post pictures on the other hand.

Posted Image

#101 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:09 AM

i sent you the link so your free to add me and look at all the pictures you want I don't know what's stopping you. I gave you the link so if you want to see then go look

I don't have a facebook nor do I wanna be facebook friends with you haha, just man the fug up and find a picture with you and a girl with proof of you two being together. If you don't have that for me then kindly get the fug out of here.

#102 panthers04100

panthers04100

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:12 AM

I don't have a facebook nor do I wanna be facebook friends with you haha, just man the fug up and find a picture with you and a girl with proof of you two being together. If you don't have that for me then kindly get the fug out of here.

add me on Instagram then cause you said you had one of those I can dm my username if you don't want to do that then just stfu. And again for the 100th time I don't have pictures saved on my laptop which is why I'm providing you with links to places I do have the pictures you're dying to see.

#103 panthers04100

panthers04100

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:13 AM

And damn man brush your teeth

#104 Panthers Nation

Panthers Nation

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:13 AM

Here's an old picture of us, one that's easy to prove it's me because of the Dodger jersey and Panther key chain. I'm not fugged up or lame enough to do something like that haha.

Your butt buddy panthers04 is too pussy to post pictures on the other hand.

Posted Image

lol get off your brother's facebook page bro,Just stop posting pics period it's just keep getting worst.

*By the way that chick is not hot I rate her a 4.5 out of 10.At least your little bro has a girlfriend.

#105 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:15 AM

add me on Instagram then cause you said you had one of those I can dm my username if you don't want to do that then just stfu. And again for the 100th time I don't have pictures saved on my laptop which is why I'm providing you with links to places I do have the pictures you're dying to see.

What's your instagram name? Don't try and turn this on me, you're the one that originally called me out for pictures, and I manned up and posted them.

We all know you're too fugging ugly and embarrassed to post anything though so it's alright, we can do this privately.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com