#106 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:17 AM

lol get off your brother's facebook page bro,Just stop posting pics period it's just keep getting worst.

*By the way that chick is not hot I rate her a 4.5 out of 10.At least your little bro has a girlfriend.

Like I just said this picture is from a couple of years ago, there's a more recent picture of her above but it doesn't matter even if I post a picture of the hottest girl in the world, you and your fake account will call her a 5.

Someday one of your fake accounts will man up and post a picture of themselves with a hotter girl than mine, someday.

#107 Panthers Nation

Panthers Nation

Swaggin on ducks on a daily basis.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:17 AM

I don't have a facebook nor do I wanna be facebook friends with you haha, just man the fug up and find a picture with you and a girl with proof of you two being together. If you don't have that for me then kindly get the fug out of here.

O sh*t you don't have a fugging facebook,you are so fugging lame.Bro get a damn facebook page,it is a must to have a facebook page these days.When you create one I will make sure to friend you,so you can have a friend to talk to.

#108 panthers04100

panthers04100

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:18 AM

What's your instagram name? Don't try and turn this on me, you're the one that originally called me out for pictures, and I manned up and posted them.

We all know you're too fugging ugly and embarrassed to post anything though so it's alright, we can do this privately.

sent it to you. And nah it's I just don't want a bunch of people I don't know seeing my stuff unlike you who feels the need to post pictures of some girl to try and impress people on a message board.

#109 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:20 AM

sent it to you. And nah it's I just don't want a bunch of people I don't know seeing my stuff unlike you who feels the need to post pictures of some girl to try and impress people on a message board.

Dude you're sucha little punk haha, I really hope you got your ass beat in high school since I can't do it myself.

You called me out, I manned up. Don't try to twist it around and stop acting like a bitch. Give respect were respect is due you little teenage brat.

#110 Panthers Nation

Panthers Nation

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:23 AM

Seriously Word of advice to Bwood

Never post pics of other people on a message board,you never know,there are some crazy people on message boards.Not trying to scare you bro,but take those pics down of that girl.

#111 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:27 AM

Seriously Word of advice to Bwood

Never post pics of other people on a message board,you never know,there are some crazy people on message boards.Not trying to scare you bro,but take those pics down of that girl.

I'm not a bitch, and if someones calls me out I will put them in their place.

Nothing is going to happen, I know shes fugging hot and some fugging losers will probably beat off to that, but nothing will happen and if anything does, she would understand the circumstances.

#112 panthers04100

panthers04100

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:35 AM

You see any attractive girls in there yet?

#113 Panthers Nation

Panthers Nation

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:36 AM

I'm not a bitch, and if someones calls me out I will put them in their place.

Nothing is going to happen, I know shes fugging hot and some fugging losers will probably beat off to that, but nothing will happen and if anything does, she would understand the circumstances.

Whatever dude,just keep that in mind when you expose pictures on a message with other people watching.Anyway if that's really you you need to brush yo damn gold grill you got.

#114 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:37 AM

Just as I suspected, you look like a little bitch and the girls you hang with look like little middle school hoes haha.

That just made me feel a whole lot better about my life and now I can leave this conversation knowing who the real loser is.

Keep workin bro, things will get better.

#115 Panthers Nation

Panthers Nation

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:38 AM

He's beating his meat to them as we speak.

#116 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:38 AM

Not ONE, and that's being dead honest.

I just see a bunch of little girls that look like shitt from getting too trashed.

Please tell me you didn't fug any of those things haha.

#117 panthers04100

panthers04100

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:39 AM

Not ONE, and that's being dead honest.

I just see a bunch of little girls that look like shitt from getting too trashed.

Please tell me you didn't fug any of those things haha.

haha you're lying if you say those girls aren't attractive. And you said your girl is 20 which means she's the same age as those girls you idiot.

#118 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:42 AM

haha you're lying if you say those girls aren't attractive. And you said your girl is 20 which means she's the same age as those girls you idiot.

Dude I swear on my Mom's life none of those girls are attractive.

My girl looks like a women compared to those little girls haha, I don't care how old they are.

You have to remember, I live in SoCal, I'm spoiled, even our average chicks are fine. My standards are high and those chicks you posted look like little One Direction/Justin Beiber fans.

Paaaaaaasssssssss.

#119 panthers04100

panthers04100

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:46 AM

Dude I swear on my Mom's life none of those girls are attractive.

My girl looks like a women compared to those little girls haha, I don't care how old they are.

You have to remember, I live in SoCal, I'm spoiled, even our average chicks are fine. My standards are high and those chicks you posted look like little One Direction/Justin Beiber fans.

Paaaaaaasssssssss.

no they are attractive girls just suck up your pride and admit it. I'd take pretty much all of them over your girl to be honest.

#120 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:51 AM

no they are attractive girls just suck up your pride and admit it. I'd take pretty much all of them over your girl to be honest.

Dude, seriously just stop.

You are running in circles. I could sit here and say I would take my girl over all those sluts, and you can sit here saying the opposite and nothing will change.

What it all comes down to at the end of the day is, which one of us actually gets to sleep with the girls we're talking about, and that's me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.