24 replies to this topic

#16 GreenGuy

GreenGuy

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:55 PM

Any Eagle fan that will listen. Guess they are as thrilled about their team as we are about ours. Or we are just not relevant enough now days.

No, we just don't consider you a rival...at all.

#17 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,096 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:04 PM

No, we just don't consider you a rival...at all.

For real yo. After we beat you guys in Phily to get to the Super Bowl I lost all interest in the Eagles.

#18 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:34 PM

Even Johnny Rockets doesn't give a poo bwahaha.

Since BlanksKarma has been talking never ending smack everywhere he can like they've won the superbowl already. When the Falcons are eliminated in the playoffs in spectacularly embarrassing fashion I think we need to create a never ending thread to commemorate the event. Just a thought, but we know he won't return for atleast 6 months.

I'll be here if/when Atlanta gets bounced from the play-offs.

#19 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 17,989 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:58 AM

You'll get your chance in a couple of weeks. You know the old saying, 'Be careful what wish for'

I agree with the announcers after the Atlanta-TB game.

Atlanta is squeaking by marginal teams. Be VERY worried in the playoffs if they don't get this worked out.

#20 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,096 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:19 PM

I'll be here if/when Atlanta gets bounced from the play-offs.

Get somebody to cover your shift at Denny's and drive down to Charlotte for the game in 2 weeks.

#21 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:56 PM

I agree with the announcers after the Atlanta-TB game.

Atlanta is squeaking by marginal teams. Be VERY worried in the playoffs if they don't get this worked out.

Oddly enough, the 'marginal teams' we are squeaking by are either division rivals or they were coming of a bye week. Also, it's weird they never bring that up when sucking off the Texans, in their last two games it took over time to beat Jacksonville and a horse poo call against the Lions for them to win.

Our QB is trailing Stafford by a whooping 4 yards for the league lead in yards, we are the least penalized team in the NFL and I would take our offensive skill positions as a whole over any team in the NFL.

Ohh yeah, we're also 10-1 with a 1.5 games lead for HFA. No matter how bad it chaps your ass to admit it, Atlanta deserves to be in the conversation of top teams.

#22 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,166 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:19 PM

Oddly enough, the 'marginal teams' we are squeaking by are either division rivals or they were coming of a bye week. Also, it's weird they never bring that up when sucking off the Texans, in their last two games it took over time to beat Jacksonville and a horse poo call against the Lions for them to win.

Our QB is trailing Stafford by a whooping 4 yards for the league lead in yards, we are the least penalized team in the NFL and I would take our offensive skill positions as a whole over any team in the NFL.

Ohh yeah, we're also 10-1 with a 1.5 games lead for HFA. No matter how bad it chaps your ass to admit it, Atlanta deserves to be in the conversation of top teams.

If this were the NCAA, I would agree with you that the Falcons should be in the BCS title game. However, you can't tell me that you would be confident to draw the Packers, Giants, or even the Saints in your first playoff game.

FWIW, I believe the Texans would be an also ran if they played in the NFC, and could easily see them being one and done if they play Denver or New England.

#23 Panthersforlife

Panthersforlife

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:16 PM

Heyy eagles fan can you answer this question why can't you win with Andy and I think you guys should dig a hole and fall in it and the panthers will win the super bowl before the eagles

#24 Panthersforlife

Panthersforlife

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:19 PM

Heyy eagles fan can you answer this question why can't you win with Andy and I think you guys should dig a hole and fall in it and the panthers will win the super bowl before the eagles

#25 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 10,754 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:20 PM

^This guy knows

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.