#62 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

JASON VERRETT 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,523 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:52 PM

Yeah but the NBA is changing. Not many teams have true PGs. Or should I say, it's not a necessity.

But most teams with winning records have a true PG. These sayings/beliefs of how '"the league is changing" is never true. It'll always come back to being what it always been. Just like how the NFL is a passing league now. All the winning teams can run the ball. It'll go back to playing hard defense and pounding the ball.

NBA, itll always be the team with a true PG.

#63 Eazy-E

Eazy-E

SS89HOF

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:52 PM

It's a concern. It's not the biggest need but really it's causing us games and will in the future. Kemba and sessions are two guards.

Our offense would click so much better if we had a pure PG who can pick all over the defense. Someone who can set things up.

Lol what? We have only lost 4 games and none of them were due to PG play. Bobcats have one of the better PG duos in the NBA.

#64 Johnny Kilroy

Johnny Kilroy

Kilroy Kicks Butt

• HUDDLER
  • 5,648 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:55 PM

We have missed some gimmes today.

#65 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

JASON VERRETT 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 15,523 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:56 PM

Lol what? We have only lost 4 games and none of them were due to PG play. Bobcats have one of the better PG duos in the NBA.

Like I said Kemba and Sessions have played great. But just watch into the season. Y'all see it that we're lacking a true pg who can pass and pick apart the opponents.

Sure we have a gret duo in Kemba/Sessions but an old Nash would manage this offense far better than Kemba or Sessions

#66 Johnny Kilroy

Johnny Kilroy

Kilroy Kicks Butt

• HUDDLER
  • 5,648 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:57 PM

Mullens needs to come out.

#67 KBRed

KBRed

Scooter Swag

• HUDDLER
  • 2,907 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:57 PM

Mullens is awful

Fixed this for you.

#68 Johnny Kilroy

Johnny Kilroy

Kilroy Kicks Butt

• HUDDLER
  • 5,648 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:59 PM

I wouldn't go that far. He plays awful at times but I wouldn't consider him an awful player. Just too inconsistent.

#69 Eazy-E

Eazy-E

SS89HOF

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:00 PM

Like I said Kemba and Sessions have played great. But just watch into the season. Y'all see it that we're lacking a true pg who can pass and pick apart the opponents.

Sure we have a gret duo in Kemba/Sessions but an old Nash would manage this offense far better than Kemba or Sessions

On this bobcats team Nash would be terrible. We don't have the big men to run a Nash style pick and roll. If Mullens could actually make more than 30% of his shots Kemba would be close to averaging 10 assists per game.

#70 Johnny Kilroy

Johnny Kilroy

Kilroy Kicks Butt

• HUDDLER
  • 5,648 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:04 PM

We need to finish out with Kemba, Gordon, Sessions, MKG, Haywood

#71 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

JASON VERRETT 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 15,523 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:04 PM

On this bobcats team Nash would be terrible. We don't have the big men to run a Nash style pick and roll. If Mullens could actually make more than 30% of his shots Kemba would be close to averaging 10 assists per game.

Of course you can only get assists if the person you passes to can score. But Kemba isnt the kind of PG who can create problem for a defense. His game depends on him scoring baskets.

I'd rather have a passing PG than a scorer. See Rubio and how he'll change his offense once he's on the court. He gives defense nightmares bc he controls the offense. He doesn't get 10-15 assists every game bc Love can score the ball. He get it bc he sets the offense up for everyone.

#72 Crim

Crim

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:06 PM

chuck shut the fug up. jesus christ you are the worst fuging poster ive ever seen. I hope you trip and fall and get brain damage.

#73 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

JASON VERRETT 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 15,523 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:08 PM

chuck shut the fug up. jesus christ you are the worst fuging poster ive ever seen. I hope you trip and fall and get brain damage.

Fug you too.
I'm giving facts behind my reasons. People like you just hate it bc tall don't like taking in the truths. So being a homers y'all gonna root for whoever plays on your teams. Just like calling Lafell elite.

#74 Eazy-E

Eazy-E

SS89HOF

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:09 PM

Of course you can only get assists if the person you passes to can score. But Kemba isnt the kind of PG who can create problem for a defense. His game depends on him scoring baskets.

I'd rather have a passing PG than a scorer. See Rubio and how he'll change his offense once he's on the court. He gives defenses nightmare bc he controls the offense.

I don't know if you are trolling or just don't know basketball. Put Rubio on the bobcats and we are screwed. Rubio has Kevin Love to dish the ball to. Kevin love can post up and can rain 3s which is why he scores 30+ on a regular basis.

#75 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

JASON VERRETT 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 15,523 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:11 PM

I don't know if you are trolling or just don't know basketball. Put Rubio on the bobcats and we are screwed. Rubio has Kevin Love to dish the ball to. Kevin love can post up and can rain 3s which is why he scores 30+ on a regular basis.

I'm not trolling. The fug?
Rubio doesn't get all his assists bc love is a great scorer. He gets it bc he's an amazing pg.

Yall fans just won't admit anything. Our offense would be so much better if we has a Nash or Rubio.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users