#76 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,956 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:14 PM

chuck shut the fug up. jesus christ you are the worst fuging poster ive ever seen. I hope you trip and fall and get brain damage.

I don't even know who the hell you are.
You're a bandwagoner who probably was hating on MKG in the beginning. You'll be one of the first to jump off the wagon also. Poster, troll, that's you

#77 Johnny Kilroy

Johnny Kilroy

Kilroy Kicks Butt

• HUDDLER
  • 5,648 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:16 PM

I'm really not sure we'd be better with Ricky Rubio. They'd play him like the play Rondo. Rubio cannot shoot worth a lick.

I personally like pass-oriented PGs like Rondo but you have to have the team around him to do that. That's why I was critical when you said we should target a true PG. That's not what we are missing at the moment.

#78 Eazy-E

Eazy-E

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,230 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:19 PM

Also due to injuries we having to run our offense a bit differently than normal.

#79 Johnny Kilroy

Johnny Kilroy

Kilroy Kicks Butt

• HUDDLER
  • 5,648 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:20 PM

Can't have a let up next game vs the winless Wizards

#80 Eazy-E

Eazy-E

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,230 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:21 PM

To my point you can't have your big man take 14 shots and only make 4 of them.

#81 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,956 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:28 PM

I'm really not sure we'd be better with Ricky Rubio. They'd play him like the play Rondo. Rubio cannot shoot worth a lick.

I personally like pass-oriented PGs like Rondo but you have to have the team around him to do that. That's why I was critical when you said we should target a true PG. That's not what we are missing at the moment.

That's true. But when you have a pure PG who can pass like a Rubio, Nash or Rondo, the coaches are not stupid enough to not build the offense around him and add players to its strength.

People asking me if I know basketball? Funny how they act like coaches are dumb to not build a team and surround the offense around a PG.

Lillard is a good shooter also but just based on his passing ability and his smarts on picking apart defenses, he's controlling Portlands offense a damn lot. and don't say Lillard has Aldridge, Batum etc

I dnt think I'm trolling when I'm giving facts behind my reasons (cough, cough, Crim and Swagman)

#82 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,481 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:29 PM

Mullens defense is awful

This!!!

#83 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,956 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:32 PM

Mullens and Biyombo are really killing us. We need to find a true PF.

#84 Johnny Kilroy

Johnny Kilroy

Kilroy Kicks Butt

• HUDDLER
  • 5,648 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:33 PM

That's true. But when you have a pure PG who can pass like a Rubio, Nash or Rondo, the coaches are not stupid enough to not build the offense our him and add players to it strength.

People asking me if I know basketball? Funny how they act like coaches are dumb to not build a team and surround the offense around a PG.

Lillard is a good shooter also but just based on his passing ability and his smarts on picking apart defenses, he's controlling Portlands offense a damn lot. and don't say Lillard has Aldridge, Batum etc

I dnt think I'm trolling when I'm giving facts behind my reasons

Lillard is not really an assist-heavy PG. Great player that can get others involved but he's one of those PGs like a Kyrie Irving, like a Westbrook that aren't a "true" PG.

#85 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,953 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:34 PM

This argument can't be serious...

We have two of the top ten scoring point guards in the league.

We have one of the worst front scoring tandem's in the league.

If we take out Sessions and Kemba this team would just be awful. What the Cat's truly miss is a good power forward and a good center.

Haywood, Biyombo, Mullens, and Thomas are good back ups, but this team needs a solid starting unit before we start talking about competing. Right now are unit is good enough to get us to the playoffs, but we all know the long term goal... an NBA Championship.

Oh and don't give me the argument against scoring point guards. I would take a guy like Kyrie Irving, Russell Westbrook, or Kemba Walker against any pass first point guard in the NBA except Rondo and Paul.

#86 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,956 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:36 PM

Lillard is not really an assist-heavy PG. Great player that can get others involved but he's one of those PGs like a Kyrie Irving, like a Westbrook that aren't a "true" PG.

He a better passing PG than others. His passing may just be overshadowed by his great shooting but overall he's a damn good passer also. Irving is also a great passer. Westbrook is a great passer also but knuckle head that wants to shoot the ball more than Durant. At the end, all these PG controls the offense. When I mean "pure" PG I'm talking about a PG who can pass, shoot at times but most control and pick apart defenses.

#87 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,953 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:36 PM

Damian Lillard only averages .03 more assists than Kemba Walker does? Where are you getting your info?

If you want a pass first point guard go jump on the Clippers or Celtics bandwagon because those are the only true pass first point guards in the NBA.

#88 Johnny Kilroy

Johnny Kilroy

Kilroy Kicks Butt

• HUDDLER
  • 5,648 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:37 PM

He a better passing PG than others. His passing may just be overshadowed by his great shooting but overall he's a damn good passer also. Irving is also a great passer. Westbrook is a great passer also but knuckle head that wants to shoot the ball more than Durant.

You aren't watching these people.

What if I said the same thing about Kemba, "Well Kemba is a good passer but he'd rather score." Kemba, Kyrie, Westbrook, and even Lillard come from the same mold.

#89 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,953 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:38 PM

Kemba Walker is a decent passer, Ramon Sessions can be a good passer (he showed that last year when playing for L.A.) HOWEVER, who the hell do you want them to pass it to? Mullens doesn't post up and Biyombo can't catch... the only viable option is Haywood.

#90 Eazy-E

Eazy-E

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,230 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:39 PM

That's true. But when you have a pure PG who can pass like a Rubio, Nash or Rondo, the coaches are not stupid enough to not build the offense around him and add players to it strength.

I dnt think I'm trolling when I'm giving facts behind my reasons (cough, cough, Crim and Swagman)

Yes but you can't state your facts and then say don't think about Aldridge and Batum. It completely kills your entire argument.

Take this game for example. Mullens hits maybe 1 of his 3 pointers and 3 of the layups he missed, Bobcats probably win the game and Kemba has a double double. I would say 16pts 12ast. Very good stat line for a PG. Which means like it has for a very long time if you follow the Bobcats we need a legit 4 or 5 asap.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users