that's really good how did you distress the edges?
I am a amatuer. I just mess around with a program called gimp on Apple's app store.
Steps I used:
- Image of cracked pavement of internet
- Mirror tool to get cracks where I wanted them. (Actually I didn't do this for these two that I posted. I did that for another one that I didn't post.)
- Desaturated the colors
- Contrast to make it darker
- Opened a copy of the Panthers logo
- Used selection tool by color
- Copy and paste selection to cracked pavement image
- Repeat for other color in Panthers logo
- Scaled the two layers to make up for the gaps created since the select by color cuts out some of the edges. You can still see gaps between the blue and black where there isn't supposed to be any.
- Merged the two layers of the Panthers logo
- Moved the Panthers logo towards the center
- Used opacity tool to make the Panthers logo layer transparent
- Merged layers.
Pretty sure I didn't leave anything out. Was done 1:45 in the morning so I maybe forgetting something.