Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Myck Kabongo PG, 2013 NBA DRAFT

95 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[quote name='CarolinaPanthers8789' timestamp='1353892290' post='2014907']
I don't really have a place in this argument but Noel is raw, like really raw. He is super athletic, but so is Bismack Biyombo. I have seen two UK games this year (vs. Maryland and vs. Duke) and both times he got dominated in the paint. Len and Plumlee who both outweigh Noel by 30 pounds just took it to him. If Noel stays for two or three years and gets some meat on his bones I can see him being a good player, but right now he is John Henson without the mid range jumper. He can dunk, rebound, and block shots; but he has no post game and lacks a mid range jumper.
[/quote]

I agree with you

Posted · Report post

Put some pounds on the kid, give him a post game and he will be a hell of player. He blocks everything in a 10 foot radius and can jump out of the gym. I just want to see him develop a little further. He will eventually get it down pat, and when he does he will be a top five pick and I don't see us picking in the top five this year...

Posted · Report post

Still fighting against your own words Chuck. Maybe you should have said Noel will be Bismack 2.0 instead of Davis.

Also love how easily you went off topic of your dumbass thread that Myck is a upgrade over Kemba. Which shows how stupid you really are.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='koolkatluke' timestamp='1353951562' post='2015544']
Still fighting against your own words Chuck. Maybe you should have said Noel will be Bismack 2.0 instead of Davis.

Also love how easily you went off topic of your dumbass thread that Myck is a upgrade over Kemba. Which shows how stupid you really are.
[/quote]

You're telling me that you know basketball. And you expect me to believe you that when you just called Noel a Bismack 2.0???

You silly little thing. Funny you

Posted · Report post

[quote name='carolina-chuck' timestamp='1353965486' post='2015856']

You're telling me that you know basketball. And you expect me to believe you that when you just called Noel a Bismack 2.0???

You silly little thing. Funny you
[/quote]

You must have failed in Reading COMPREHENSION. So get somebody to read my post to you and hopefully you get a better understanding. So you don't look like such a dumb ass. Dude stop posting your dumbass opinion. Every post you make further exposes you as a idiot.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='koolkatluke' timestamp='1353966195' post='2015878']

You must have failed in Reading COMPREHENSION. So get somebody to read my post to you and hopefully you get a better understanding. So you don't look like such a dumb ass. Dude stop posting your dumbass opinion. Every post you make further exposes you as a idiot.
[/quote]

Quit being mad. You always mad at me

Posted · Report post

Chuck, come on man.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='rico6' timestamp='1353970437' post='2015996']
Chuck, come on man.
[/quote]

My bad Rico

Posted · Report post

[quote name='carolina-chuck' timestamp='1353969078' post='2015956']

Quit being mad. You always mad at me
[/quote]

"You're always mad at me". And yes because of threads like this.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='koolkatluke' timestamp='1353974054' post='2016096']

"You're always mad at me". And yes because of threads like this.
[/quote]

Don't look at my threads. I don't look at yours. Quit being butt hurt

Posted · Report post

this thread delivers.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='cavic7585' timestamp='1353978573' post='2016269']
this thread delivers.
[/quote]

of course it did.
Kemba struggled in three straight games vs bigger PGs (Teague and Westbrook) who are just as fast and quick as him.
Kemba is not a PG who controls a game. He's another 6th man shooter.

Everyone were making fun of me. Now check it out yourself.
Charlotte Nation loves Kemba, and hes been something special for this city but hes not a legit elite PG in the future. Just watch.

Fans are too afraid to admit something that they wont admit. People wanna believe that something is special (Kemba). I dont look at stats. I look at the game itself. Kemba doesnt evolve the game to another level. He just scores. Great PGs does more to a game itself than just scoring.