Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KillerKat

G.Williams to start at RG...

Bwood    190

I hope Cam wears a jet pack on Monday. So he can escape the rush with our doodie OLine

You must not pay attention to defensive rankings or anything lol.

rayzor    10,298

of course if any OL can make the eagles look like they've got an elite pass rush it's ours. i just think that as bad as our OL is and how much the playcalling sets it up for failure, their defense is worse.

Bwood    190

of course if any OL can make the eagles look like they've got an elite pass rush it's ours. i just think that as bad as our OL is and how much the playcalling sets it up for failure, their defense is worse.

You said it best a while back, this guy is another one of those fans that tries to point out something negative that will be exploited during the game so he can come back and say "see I told you".

You won't see him coming back to this thread on Tuesday morning saying "damn i was wrong" when Cam only goes down once or twice.

Rubi    777

You must not pay attention to defensive rankings or anything lol.

The NFL has proven that stats, rankings don't mean crap on any given Sunday. You must not pay attention in general

Bwood    190

The NFL has proven that stats, rankings don't mean crap on any given Sunday. You must not pay attention in general

Keep hating on your team bud B)

jayflip    4,266

2-8. Not satisfied.

Good one bro...

None of us are satisfied, but 3-8 is more attainable with Gary fugging Williams playing than with Jeff "who the hell is Jeff Byers" Byers starting for us.

Our OLine is bad, iggle's DLine is worse. I wouldn't put it past us to make their line look all-pro, because RR likes to find ways to let other teams exploit our weaknesses, but I prefer to think that in this case, as in most, stats don't really lie. They may not tell the whole truth, but their pass rush is truly more doodoo than our protection. Consider their pass rush analogous to infertile seed vs our leaky condom of an OLine.

Rubi    777

None of us are satisfied, but 3-8 is more attainable with Gary fugging Williams playing than with Jeff "who the hell is Jeff Byers" Byers starting for us.

Our OLine is bad, iggle's DLine is worse. I wouldn't put it past us to make their line look all-pro, because RR likes to find ways to let other teams exploit our weaknesses, but I prefer to think that in this case, as in most, stats don't really lie. They may not tell the whole truth, but their pass rush is truly more doodoo than our protection. Consider their pass rush analogous to infertile seed vs our leaky condom of an OLine.

Hahahah hahahha

I love it. I hope a beagles fan reads this

Marguide    3,295

I'm no AE fan, but he might as well get a shot. I'd like to see more from Pilares as a WR, hell activate the two guys on the PS.

Pilares is on IR.

rayzor    10,298

AE will get dat axe. 6 weeks from now

i have a feeling that will be one of the things that the new GM will try to make sure he's allowed to do when he gets the job.

i just hope he's not one of JR's "untouchables" that i know there will be a couple of.