Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

backup qb for next season

79 posts in this topic

Posted

sanchez just signed an extension, he isnt going anywhere anytime soon.

Posted

So we pay 12 mil a year for a backup qb?Great idea sir.

Sir, he'll be released at the end of this season. He should be cheaper then, sir.

Posted

Sir, he'll be released at the end of this season. He should be cheaper then, sir.

Sir he isn't signing with us for free,and you still haven't answered my question why would we pay a backup qb that much money?

Posted

Sir he isn't signing with us for free,and you still haven't answered my question why would we pay a backup qb that much money?

Well, determines how much of a paycut hes willing to take. 2 mill wouldn't hurt at QB on a normal team. This team? We are screwed because of Hurney. I was just thinking hypothetically, sir.

Posted

Well, determines how much of a paycut hes willing to take. 2 mill wouldn't hurt at RB on a normal team. This team? We are screwed because of Hurney. I was just thinking hypothetically, sir.

Ok sir,I don't think A.Smith will take a paycut to play backup qb behind Cam,I think he will go for a starting job on another team like the Cardinals/Eagles/Bills/Browns,we don't need him sir.

Posted

Ok sir,I don't think A.Smith will take a paycut to play backup qb behind Cam,I think he will go for a starting job on another team like the Cardinals/Eagles/Bills/Browns,we don't need him sir.

I don't think the Browns will give up on Weeden so early, sir. The others? I wouldn't be surprised if they went after him.

Posted

Matt Flynn was the guy that really got screwed over, not Alex Smith. The NFC West is a mess, QB-Wise. Bradford is the only "he's our guy" QB in the whole division.