• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#76 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,212 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:49 PM

Sir he isn't signing with us for free,and you still haven't answered my question why would we pay a backup qb that much money?

Well, determines how much of a paycut hes willing to take. 2 mill wouldn't hurt at QB on a normal team. This team? We are screwed because of Hurney. I was just thinking hypothetically, sir.

#77 Panthers Nation

Panthers Nation

Swaggin on ducks on a daily basis.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:53 PM

Well, determines how much of a paycut hes willing to take. 2 mill wouldn't hurt at RB on a normal team. This team? We are screwed because of Hurney. I was just thinking hypothetically, sir.

Ok sir,I don't think A.Smith will take a paycut to play backup qb behind Cam,I think he will go for a starting job on another team like the Cardinals/Eagles/Bills/Browns,we don't need him sir.

#78 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,212 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:56 PM

Ok sir,I don't think A.Smith will take a paycut to play backup qb behind Cam,I think he will go for a starting job on another team like the Cardinals/Eagles/Bills/Browns,we don't need him sir.

I don't think the Browns will give up on Weeden so early, sir. The others? I wouldn't be surprised if they went after him.

#79 KittyCity

KittyCity

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:26 PM

Matt Flynn was the guy that really got screwed over, not Alex Smith. The NFC West is a mess, QB-Wise. Bradford is the only "he's our guy" QB in the whole division.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com