Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just snagged tickets to the game in KC next weekend

16 posts in this topic

Posted

In what is shaping up to be an epic battle for Top 3 draft position, I'm looking forward to going to the game next weekend - we're sitting a few rows off the field and I'm hoping that's close enough to hear Norman and Smitty talk some smack. I've been to all 3 of the previous Carolina games here in KC and I'm not going to let the streak end this year. We'll likely have a 3 or 4 day-old newborn to boot, so it's shaping up to be a good weekend.

Anyone else in the KC area coming out?

4 people like this

Posted

very nice. may you bear witness to a spectacle similar to the last time we matched up with them.

Posted

I was thinking about driving 8 hours from Denver ... Then I realized we're 2-8

Posted

Yes, I am driving 4 hours from Tulsa for the KC game. Sitting behind the Panthers bench 40 yard line Row 11. I think we will win that game.

1 person likes this

Posted

really, how much they pay you?

Posted

Just saying 9 hours would be a far decide to make for this years panthers ... But in considering the drive from Denver

Posted

I've always wanted to see a game at arrowhead. I hope we smash em up come that time and you name your newborn Cam (or Camina pending sex of the child).

1 person likes this

Posted

I'll be coming in from Wichita with a friend to watch the game.

Representing Huddle lurkers in section 105!

2 people like this

Posted

In what is shaping up to be an epic battle for Top 3 draft position, I'm looking forward to going to the game next weekend - we're sitting a few rows off the field and I'm hoping that's close enough to hear Norman and Smitty talk some smack. I've been to all 3 of the previous Carolina games here in KC and I'm not going to let the streak end this year. We'll likely have a 3 or 4 day-old newborn to boot, so it's shaping up to be a good weekend.

Anyone else in the KC area coming out?

If you are planning on taking a woman who just gave birth, and a 3-4 day old baby to a football game, you need to find some priorities.

Posted

Snagging tickets to the KC/Panthers game is like snagging a Watchtower from a Jehovah's Witness.

Posted

If you are planning on taking a woman who just gave birth, and a 3-4 day old baby to a football game, you need to find some priorities.

But she said she and the baby could handle it...

Of course they're not going... would seem to go without saying. Mother-in-law wants to hang at the house and her dad and brother are going with my brother and me.

Posted

OK, the way you said it made me think you were taking the baby. My bad.