Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Duke > The state of Kentucky

14 posts in this topic

Posted

Knocked off another top 5 team.

Ohio State is next up. Should be a good one.

Posted

Q. Cook so clutch. Glad to see him put those injuries behind him and take his place as one of the better guards in the ACC.

Posted

In fairness louisville was down a man. I don't think we are that good. Cook is finally making me look good though. I have been telling heels fans he can ball since about the third game last year and they laugh at me. He is going to own them this year. On a side note Jefferson is going to be good as well.

Posted

In fairness louisville was down a man. I don't think we are that good. Cook is finally making me look good though. I have been telling heels fans he can ball since about the third game last year and they laugh at me. He is going to own them this year. On a side note Jefferson is going to be good as well.

In fairness, Duke has been down a big man all year.

Posted

True, but he has never stepped foot on the court. When is he expected back?

Posted

Dukes playing well right now but I would hope that be the case when you have a team of upper classmen and a squad that's been playing together for a while.

Teams like Kentucky, Carolina, State won't start meshing for at least another month or so.

Like I've said at least 100x now, it's November.

Posted

A team? Mason, Ryan and seth are only three players. Cook has been good as well as the two freshmen.

You are probably correct on two of those three come March.

Posted

Good win for Duke even though Louisville had no time to prepare without Wooden Award Nominee Gorgui Dieng.

Duke always dominates the early tournaments.

Posted

6-0 with wins over Kentucky and Louisville. Ohio State players must be scared to death right now.

Posted

A team? Mason, Ryan and seth are only three players. Cook has been good as well as the two freshmen.

You are probably correct on two of those three come March.

Who are the three core players for Duke?

Mason, Ryan, Seth

Posted

Who are uncs core. Jmm, bullock, strikland mcdonald? Three of the 4 are jr/sr. Use the young excuse all you want for the fact your team sucks.

Posted

The thing i took away from lastnights game was when Duke needed a basket with under a minute to play Cook took the shot. Everyone in the building thought Curry would have been the guy but it was Cook who got the call. That says to me K (and the rest of the team) is confident in the kid and the Blues Devils have a go to guy other than Curry in late game situations.

The spin move was wicked along with a beautiful mid-range jumper to put Duke up by 4.

OBTW, Rasheed Sulaimon is the nasty. Kids got it all.