Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Album of the Year...

80 posts in this topic

Posted

you shut your mouth!!!

seriously though..JT >>>>>>>>> the bieb

Whilst I agree that he'll be around awhile..he lacks the awesomeness that Justin Timberlake has...

:)

Yeah, um... that's not even close. Bieber can't even sniff JT's jock... was that a joke???

Loving this new Deftones album... this thread was worth the price of admission...

1 person likes this

Posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye1HGVOO7fc

Posted

you shut your mouth!!!

seriously though..JT >>>>>>>>> the bieb

Whilst I agree that he'll be around awhile..he lacks the awesomeness that Justin Timberlake has...

Not to junk up this thread with Bieber talk but I am going to have to agree with Bronn that Bieber has a very good chance of being the next JT. Don't forget what JT was when he was Bieber's age. He was hated by everyone and Bieber is way ahead of JT at this point in his career in so many aspects. Bieber isn't nearly the douche that JT was and is taken much more serious in the business than JT ever was at that age. It might not happen, but Bieber is well on his way to greatness and has the backing of many powerful people. Now excuse me while I go take a shower to wash this filth off me for even saying that.

young_Justin_Timberlake_Young_music_stars-s600x600-310443-580.jpg

Posted

*sigh* :(

Posted

see... JR gets it

Posted

see... JR gets it

His comments did make sense, but that doesn't mean we have to like it...

Posted

JT>Beib...get over it JR!

Posted

timberlake_vs__bieber_by_dancingcatgirl-d4qx9l2.jpg

Posted

Not to junk up this thread with Bieber talk but I am going to have to agree with Bronn that Bieber has a very good chance of being the next JT. Don't forget what JT was when he was Bieber's age. He was hated by everyone and Bieber is way ahead of JT at this point in his career in so many aspects. Bieber isn't nearly the douche that JT was and is taken much more serious in the business than JT ever was at that age. It might not happen, but Bieber is well on his way to greatness and has the backing of many powerful people. Now excuse me while I go take a shower to wash this filth off me for even saying that.

So, you, um, wanna buy a couple tix to the Biebs show?

Posted

So, you, um, wanna buy a couple tix to the Biebs show?

Actually I may be interested. I have an 8 year old girl that loves him... well not really but I will make her go as a cover so no one knows it's me that wants to go. Just don't tell anyone, glad this is in a private message...I would hate for it to get out.

3 people like this

Posted

tumblr_m53m72A2ug1rnsmqmo1_250.gif
1 person likes this

Posted

so thankful that my soon to be 12 year old hates the Biebs....damn Canadian anyway!