#16 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,330 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 25 November 2012 - 11:36 AM

I really don't think we are going to beat Philly. Like Zob said, this team knows how to lose. It's the coaches more than the players IMO though. I'm looking for a game similar to the one in Chicago. Ron is such a slut just givin' it away.

#17 bigskypanthersguy

bigskypanthersguy

Prowl, Cats, Prowl.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,398 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 12:19 PM

Perception doesn't mean reality and all of that, but damn, it feels like it's been a decade since we were in the playoffs. I remember "must wins" being a lot more fun than "can't wins"...and facing a rookie backup qb and no-name backup rb is precisely the kind of can't-lose that this franchise finds a way to lose. What's most pathetic is I don't even like that, but can't do anything about it. I live on the other side of the country, have never been to BOA/Ericsson Stadium (and I still prefer Ericcson as the name), but am too damn stubborn to relinquish my fanhood.

#18 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 25 November 2012 - 12:23 PM

Perception doesn't mean reality and all of that, but damn, it feels like it's been a decade since we were in the playoffs.

The last time the Panthers won a playoff game January 15, 2006. Soldier Field. Chicago, Ill.

#19 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 12:36 PM

I don't see us beating SD or Oakland. I basically have zero confidence in this team winning a game the rest of the year b/c of the way they continually self-destruct. Chicago, Seattle, Tampa, Atlanta. How depressing is it that if we take care of business on the last drives of the game then we would be 6-4 instead of 2-8.

Anyways...I think we beat Philly and KC to end the season 4-12 simply because Cassell and Foles are incompetent QBs that will give points to our defense. Rivers and Palmer will both do enough to win..

#20 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,823 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:48 PM

Zob= zombie Zod?

Zod Rombie?

#21 Achilles

Achilles

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:35 PM

If we win 6 games at this point I think it might convince JR to give RR another season. That would mean going 4-2 for the rest of the season. Sure we play some mediocre teams, but we are mediocre at best and have a habit of giving away 4th quarter leads. I see us winning 2 more and finishing 4-12. At this point I don't want JR thinking that Rivera deserves another chance.

If we do win 4 of 6, it will depend on how we win. It would go a long way toward keeping the fan base engaged. Otherwise, we are back to rebuilding...

It's almost a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation. The best thing would have been to simply not go 2-8 in the first place. But you can't reverse time and you can't forfeit the last 6 games.

We really should be more like 4-6 if we get a little bit of luck in Atl and Chi...but I think that goes to Coaching. You make your own luck.

#22 Iceberg Slim

Iceberg Slim

Keep it 100

• HUDDLER
  • 2,087 posts
  • Locationwhatcha worried about it for

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:42 PM

The last time the Panthers won a playoff game January 15, 2006. Soldier Field. Chicago, Ill.

damn......

#23 Pimpdaddy

Pimpdaddy

takin it as it comes

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,859 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:02 PM

we have no heart coupled with no talent... this is the word according to Zob!

#24 Iceberg Slim

Iceberg Slim

Keep it 100

• HUDDLER
  • 2,087 posts
  • Locationwhatcha worried about it for

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:07 PM

I came to a realization a minute ago, we really are a bad team, the rams have a better record than us.......wow

#25 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 6,945 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:12 PM

we have no heart coupled with no talent... this is the word according to Zob!

All hail the Zob!

#26 Herb

Herb

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 11:30 PM

I would rather beat the Falcons and Aints and go 4-12 than beat those other four poo teams and go 6-10.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.