#1 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,278 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:50 AM

Which one is it? I ask because I'm getting a 360 again after having sold my original one almost five years ago. I had 2 and 3, and liked them both. I've been thinking that I would get 4 now just because its the newest, but I'm seeing the older games cheap.

So are ones that I haven't played worth getting? Those include all but 2 and 3.

Follow up question. Is there another shooter on 360 you prefer to Your favorite Halo?

#2 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • 3,831 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 11:48 AM

CoD 4:MW was the single best shooter I ever played on the xbox 360, MW2 and MW3 were never as good for many reasons most of which being balancing.

Less is more as the saying goes.

My Favorite Halo was probably for all around quality was Halo Reach, it was just an all around solid game, had a decent Campaign with a good story, Multiplayer was a refined Halo experience that we have all come to expect. Halo 4's campaign was decent, but I felt short, as if it was missing something.

Halo 4's Multiplayer so far seems to be as good as ever with plenty of Co-Op stuff as well as competitive modes to go through.

Now half of Halo 4's campaign seems to be the spartan Ops, which is probably why the campaign felt so off to me.

#3 nickzz

nickzz

o

• HUDDLER
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:01 PM

nostalgia says 1

#4 Irv

Irv

Winner Best New Huddler

• HUDDLER
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:20 PM

halo 2 hands down was the best multiplayer of all time and if you didn't get to experience it i pity you. without halo 2 being the innovater it was cod would still be making world war 2 games struggling to find a market.

#5 Donald LaFell

Donald LaFell

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:33 PM

get halo anniversary or the original halo(if you can find it) it still plays very well. I love it.

#6 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • 13,278 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:48 PM

halo 2 hands down was the best multiplayer of all time and if you didn't get to experience it i pity you. without halo 2 being the innovater it was cod would still be making world war 2 games struggling to find a market.

See OP. had 2 & 3.

#7 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

• HUDDLER
  • 3,831 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:17 PM

at the time it came out? yep for it's time, I thought the dual wielding was kinda off, never felt right and am glad that they have turned away from it.

Reach was the most polished MP of the Halo's till Halo 4 came out and at this point to me it remains to be seen on how this one will rank when all is said and done.

#8 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

• HUDDLER
  • 3,831 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:19 PM

get halo anniversary or the original halo(if you can find it) it still plays very well. I love it.

I think it still has the best campaign and co-op of any of the Halo's

#9 Irv

Irv

Winner Best New Huddler

• HUDDLER
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:30 PM

See OP. had 2 & 3.

The only reason to get 2 would be for the campaign since the multiplayer servers shut down a couple years ago. halo 3 is still only it was okay but made things too easy to accommodate the casual gamer

#10 Niner National

Niner National

• HUDDLER
  • 3,352 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:24 PM

1 was hands down the best. The story was incredible and for those that rigged up their xbox's to play the original online through Gamespy (I think that was what it was called) and later XBConnect, the multiplayer was pretty damn incredible too.

#11 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:48 PM

#12 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,056 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:07 AM

The first one still has a special place in my heart. The campaign was awesome and nothing beats system linking four xboxs for matchmaking.

#13 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,056 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:08 AM

1 was hands down the best. The story was incredible and for those that rigged up their xbox's to play the original online through Gamespy (I think that was what it was called) and later XBConnect, the multiplayer was pretty damn incredible too.

good times!

#14 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,563 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:09 AM

The first one still has a special place in my heart. The campaign was awesome and nothing beats system linking four xboxs for matchmaking.

Cat you know you make all us guys crazy when you talk like that...

Does your husband know what he's got?

My wife won't go near the Xbox...

#15 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,056 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:13 AM

Cat you know you make all us guys crazy when you talk like that...

Does your husband know what he's got?

My wife won't go near the Xbox...

He tells me I'm awesome almost everyday :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.