Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lol Tampa bay fans

53 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

is it possible for both teams to lose?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

martins a top 5 type back I would say jstew is more of a top 20 type back.

Dude there's no way you're this stupid.

Work on your trolling.

Posted · Report post

Dude there's no way you're this stupid.

Work on your trolling.

what exactly am I wrong about fat boy?

Posted · Report post

We'll let you think about it champ.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Stewart is not better than Martin.

Posted · Report post

You don't crown a rookie better than a proven player. Martin and Stewart looked very similar as rookies, except that we are fortunate enough to have another great back in deangelo. Do not forget that Martin has probably the best offensive line in the league. Please don't hesitate to become a bucs fan though, I'm sure everyone can agree with me when I say we would much rather you be on the bucs forum than ours.

And what's with you calling me fat boy? Is that like an insecurity of yours which causes you to call people on the Internet you've never seen fat lol? I was man enough to post a picture if me and my beautiful girlfriend so I could shut your little teenage mouth up, you wouldn't do the same though now would you, pussy?

Posted · Report post

You don't crown a rookie better than a proven player. Martin and Stewart looked very similar as rookies, except that we are fortunate enough to have another great back in deangelo. Do not forget that Martin has probably the best offensive line in the league. Please don't hesitate to become a bucs fan though, I'm sure everyone can agree with me when I say we would much rather you be on the bucs forum than ours.

And what's with you calling me fat boy? Is that like an insecurity of yours which causes you to call people on the Internet you've never seen fat lol? I was man enough to post a picture if me and my beautiful girlfriend so I could shut your little teenage mouth up, you wouldn't do the same though now would you, pussy?

bucs offense line is full of undrafted guys you idiot they lost their two best lineman. I don't have any pics saved on my laptop if you know a way to post pics off your phone onto here I will be more than happy to. Or I can dm you a link to my Facebook and you can add me as a friend if you care that much.

Posted · Report post

bucs offense line is full of undrafted guys you idiot they lost their two best lineman.

Draft status has no say what so ever with how you play so this doesn't make a damn difference.

They are playing well while the Panther line is playing like crap.

Posted · Report post

bucs offense line is full of undrafted guys you idiot they lost their two best lineman. I don't have any pics saved on my laptop if you know a way to post pics off your phone onto here I will be more than happy to. Or I can dm you a link to my Facebook and you can add me as a friend if you care that much.

Please send me the link, I want to see what the worst poster in huddle history looks like, and how close I am to predicting your age.

Posted · Report post

Yeah, fat boy. What exactly is he wrong about?

Posted · Report post

Yeah, fat boy. What exactly is he wrong about?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQnly8-MlUA

Posted · Report post

London Buccaneers