Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is Team Conditioning an Issue?

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Good question but I don't think so. Bad offensive play calling, lack of discipline, poor clock management. I could go on but all of it screams that there are gaping holes in this teams coaching

Posted

I wonder if our injury problems stem from poor conditioning as well. It seems every year, we have a higher number of players on IR by the end of the year than most teams in the league. This could also be an issue of conditioning.

I am not saying the "freak" injuries do not occur at random, but, if you consistently have a larger number of injured players than other teams, something is wrong.

I have also seen argued that, if were eliminated from playoff contention, it is easy to place a player on IR and try someone else. I do not think that is the case with our team.

Posted

Good question but I don't think so. Bad offensive play calling, lack of discipline, poor clock management. I could go on but all of it screams that there are gaping holes in this teams coaching

This

Posted

Clock management has been atrocious.

Posted

When your head coaches go ultra conservative and full retard with the timeouts/clock, you're fugged either way.