Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BOBCATS and BUCCANEERS are a few PERFECT examples

49 posts in this topic

Posted

A coach with a strong vision and drafting a player that will exhibit and flourish in that system to lead it!! Dunlap and Kidd-Gilchrist...we need a combo of that although I saw akuchley- Rivera as that..vision and focus may be lacking but the roster would not help many coaches.

I say it a lot but Rivera is getting the avalanch of Panther fan frustration that has been repressed the last 4 years.

Posted

I think Schiano peaked early and is all downhill from here.

I could see it

Posted

I want RAY HORTON

Posted

Bucs also signed key free agents in areas of need. Not saying we need to become the Redskins, but supplementing the roster during free agency is not a bad idea.

3 people like this

Posted

I think the Bobcats will go to the playoffs...

:cigar:

Posted

I think the Bobcats will go to the playoffs...

:cigar:

We don't need to go to the playoffs. What we need is another top 5 pick and young prospect to add to the system.

Posted

We don't need to go to the playoffs. What we need is another top 5 pick and young prospect to add to the system.

I don't follow NBA that much but didn't we draft the youngest player 2 years in a row? And aren't we one of the youngest teams in the NBA?

Could be wrong

Posted

I don't follow NBA that much but didn't we draft the youngest player 2 years in a row? And aren't we one of the youngest teams in the NBA?

Could be wrong

You obviously don't. Yes we have young players but this roster is never going to win an NBA championship, they don't have that "star" player

Posted

I think all the Bobcats need is a dominant big man to be a very good team.

Posted

I think all the Bobcats need is a dominant big man to be a very good team.

I agree
1 person likes this

Posted

And there are some great ones due to be free agents next year. Bynum, Jefferson... I don't follow college but C should def be their first pick.

Posted

LOUD NOISES!!! BABY NEEDS ATTENTION!!

Dude you must live a horrible life?

All you do is bash other posters,if you don't have anything nice to say then don't post.