#1 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,324 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:16 PM

I've been waiting for the full study to come out for over two years. This is the first bit of news, waiting on the full report.
------
A team of scientists can verify that their 5-year long DNA study, currently under peer-review, confirms the existence of a novel hominin hybrid species, commonly called “Bigfoot” or “Sasquatch,” living in North America. Researchers’ extensive DNA sequencing suggests that the legendary Sasquatch is a human relative that arose approximately 15,000 years ago as a hybrid cross of modern Homo sapiens with an unknown primate species.
The study was conducted by a team of experts in genetics, forensics, imaging and pathology, led by Dr. Melba S. Ketchum of Nacogdoches, TX. In response to recent interest in the study, Dr. Ketchum can confirm that her team has sequenced 3 complete Sasquatch nuclear genomes and determined the species is a human hybrid:
“Our study has sequenced 20 whole mitochondrial genomes and utilized next generation sequencing to obtain 3 whole nuclear genomes from purported Sasquatch samples. The genome sequencing shows that Sasquatch mtDNA is identical to modern Homo sapiens, but Sasquatch nuDNA is a novel, unknown hominin related to Homo sapiens and other primate species. Our data indicate that the North American Sasquatch is a hybrid species, the result of males of an unknown hominin species crossing with female Homo sapiens.
------

http://www.prweb.com...htm?PID=4003003

#2 cultclassiccat

cultclassiccat

flash

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,480 posts
  • LocationG spot

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:11 AM

Now what? Will this start a manhunt?

There cant be too many out there, if in fact its true. I can see it being a mad dash to fame and fortune for some folks. Still crazy to think it might be possible.

#3 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,324 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:28 AM

Don't think so. If they are in fact human then they are constitutionally protected. I was always in the pro kill camp but with this news that has definitely changed.

#4 TbTeRRoR

TbTeRRoR

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:36 AM

Until they have proof of ID and can speak the national language(Engrish) I'm Deporting them. Besides if this was true wouldn't they fall into extremely endangered species thus a major crime to shoot

#5 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,142 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:11 AM

Just in time for the new season on Discovery

#6 Guest_Tom Cat_*

Guest_Tom Cat_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:18 AM

Where did the dna come from ?

#7 NCstoner420

NCstoner420

Dave's not here man

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:24 AM

I've had a few encounters with what I think was bigfoot, it could have been a bear but all the characteristics that come with bigfoot sightings lead me to believe it was one.

#8 Shufdog

Shufdog

• HUDDLER
  • 2,026 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:46 AM

Don't think so. If they are in fact human then they are constitutionally protected. I was always in the pro kill camp but with this news that has definitely changed.

We are relaited to apes but they don't have constitutional rights. What would be the difference?

#9 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:47 AM

Where did the dna come from ?

this

#10 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,142 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:03 AM

this

stop it, you gonna ruin the whole thread

#11 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,324 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:09 AM

We are relaited to apes but they don't have constitutional rights. What would be the difference?

The sasquatch mtDNA is identical to humans, while the nuDNA is that of an unknown hominin. What they are testing is a hybrid. As far as I know there are at least 3 different types of sasquatch out there the samples they have are all from this one hybrid type.

The samples came from a variety of places and sources. Most of it is hair, some is scat, and the other is tissue.

#12 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,324 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:13 AM

This project has been going on for quite some time. Many folks have sent in samples and evidence, signed the NDA, and have been waiting. Ketchum has been patiently trying to do this the correct way. From my understanding the DNA is just the beginning. When its all said and done the scientific community will be turned upside down.

#13 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,142 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:25 AM

http://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/

So, she has them living on her place and feeds em bagels each day? Hmmmm

#14 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,472 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:40 AM

http://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/

So, she has them living on her place and feeds em bagels each day? Hmmmm

Not the scientist......just Ketchum's supposed "spokesman", according to that Blog.

#15 Niner National

Niner National

• HUDDLER
  • 3,350 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:44 AM

I find it highly unlikely that nobody has ever found a dead big foot carcass or stumbled into a cave or something that a bigfoot lives in.

I know the country is a big place, but with millions of people venturing into the wilderness in America throughout the year, at some point you'd think they would have crossed paths. Combine that with all the cameras hunters now have in the wood, and it is virtually a guarantee that someone would have captured a real picture of a bigfoot.

The fact that none of this has occurred prevents me from believing in them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.