Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sasquatch DNA Study Reveals Human Hybrid

80 posts in this topic

Posted

I really didn't need to be reminded that this no longer exists :(

Posted

For the last time I was drunk and I thought it was Sarah Jessica Parker

You had sex with a horse?

Posted

Yeah, but to be fair he had sex with me

Posted

I am confused......

So no one has ever caught one....has no real proof that they exist....found a dead one...etc

Yet, this person claims they difinitely have one's DNA.

Hmmmmm

Posted

I am confused......

So no one has ever caught one....has no real proof that they exist....found a dead one...etc

Yet, this person claims they difinitely have one's DNA.

Hmmmmm

Where do you think they got the tissue sample from?

Posted

Where do you think they got the tissue sample from?

That is what I am asking.

I have never seen any credible report that they have a body of a sasquatch. Not saying that there is not one....as i have always believed there is something to the myth.

We keep finding new species every day, so something of a Bigfoot nature is very possible.

Posted

After reading all the responses in this thread I am still having trouble accepting the DNA issue....I mean I get the fact that their are undiscovered species out in the world, and that some things we thought in the past were myths have turned out to be real (by way of example giant squids). So all that being said, I am open to the possibility, but in cases where we have discovered a new species, a body has always accompanied it....there is no body here...just suspect DNA.....

Posted

The sasquatch mtDNA is identical to humans, while the nuDNA is that of an unknown hominin. What they are testing is a hybrid. As far as I know there are at least 3 different types of sasquatch out there the samples they have are all from this one hybrid type.

The samples came from a variety of places and sources. Most of it is hair, some is scat, and the other is tissue.

Sounds like some fans of Tenacious D out in the woods eating 'shrooms found some over sized hairy turds and decided that it was Bigfoot's poo.

1 person likes this

Posted

You never know but

Down south and especially with deer hunters, they use the game cameras to find out all kinds of things. Which buck, how many, hogs rooting around, coyotes, mountain lions, etc.

But these sasquatch things are very hard to photo, especially for some of the folks who are feeding them

Posted

Re the tissue sample. A hunter in ca shot a female and juvenile. When he approached and saw how human they were he freaked, buried the bodies and fled thinking he may face murder charges. He returned after discussing the events with those who are big names in the field of study and cut a sample. That sample was then sent to Ketchum.

Posted

Re the tissue sample. A hunter in ca shot a female and juvenile. When he approached and saw how human they were he freaked, buried the bodies and fled thinking he may face murder charges. He returned after discussing the events with those who are big names in the field of study and cut a sample. That sample was then sent to Ketchum.

but they didn't take a skull which would easily prove without a doubt that they existed?

that story is 10 feet of bullshiat.

Posted

That story about the burned bodies doesn't smell right, unless he burned them in a crematory their would have to be some bone fragments left that could theoretically be put back together to examine......