79 replies to this topic

#46 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,914 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:55 PM

Anyone who wants to flat out deny that these exist go look at how long it took to confirm pandas as being real.

Also, fossils do not form under all conditions. In fact it takes some pretty specific and fortunate series of events to create them. It is completely possible that the fossil evidence will never exist because the fossils will not form in the inhabited area.

That said if these exist and haven't been confirmed by now I would be extremely surprised if they ever are.

#47 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,709 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:42 PM

Anyone who wants to flat out deny that these exist go look at how long it took to confirm pandas as being real.

scientists have confirmed their existence since 1869. that's over 140 years of technology, human encroachment into previous untouched areas, and understanding of biology and physiology. it's an interesting epistemological point but simply cannot be applied analogously point blank in this day and age.

#48 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,995 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:15 PM

I thought I saw a sasquatch once. Turned out to be King Taharqa's big fat stinkin' mammy.

DAMN!!!!!

Now that was uncalled for......funny as hell....but uncalled for.

#49 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:17 PM

Anyone watch Arthur C. Clarke's show Mysterious World back in the day? He had one about animals like the Loch Ness Monster, Bigfoot and the Yeti. At the end of the show he said if he was given 100 dollars to bet on the existence of any of these animals, he'd place 50 on the yeti and keep the other 50 for himself.

#50 DC Amp

DC Amp

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,397 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:45 PM

I am confused......

So no one has ever caught one....has no real proof that they exist....found a dead one...etc

Yet, this person claims they difinitely have one's DNA.

Hmmmmm

"And finally, where exactly did Ketchum get her DNA sample? After all, if she was working from a reliable source, that alone might be the real story because no physical evidence of Bigfoot exists on record.

As it turns out, Ketchum says her DNA sample was obtained from a blueberry bagel left in the backyard of a Michigan home that, according to the owner, sees regular visits from Sasquatch creatures."

http://news.yahoo.co...-190947582.html

#51 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,709 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:21 AM

lol

#52 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:36 AM

I wear size 14 myself

#53 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:36 AM

I wear size 14 myself

#54 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,137 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:45 AM

"And finally, where exactly did Ketchum get her DNA sample? After all, if she was working from a reliable source, that alone might be the real story because no physical evidence of Bigfoot exists on record.

As it turns out, Ketchum says her DNA sample was obtained from a blueberry bagel left in the backyard of a Michigan home that, according to the owner, sees regular visits from Sasquatch creatures."

http://news.yahoo.co...-190947582.html

That is hysterical.

Not some mystery corpse hidden in the woods, not some unidentified biological material of dubious origin, but rather the remains of a bagel from the backyard of a lunatic.

Ladies and Gents we can just file this one away with the Nazi space station in orbit around Mars.

#55 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,995 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:49 AM

That is hysterical.

Not some mystery corpse hidden in the woods, not some unidentified biological material of dubious origin, but rather the remains of a bagel from the backyard of a lunatic.

Ladies and Gents we can just file this one away with the Nazi space station in orbit around Mars.

Exactly.

With so many people and groups out there searching for Big Foot is is damn near impossible that one has not been found (whether dead or alive). They not only are the sneakiest animals.....they even hide their dead to where we can't find them.

#56 arc

arc

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • Locationin orbit

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:33 AM

everyone knows blueberry bagels are the best bait for half human hybrids. Gets em' every time

#57 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,993 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:55 AM

I mean if your going to leave your fuging bagel out on your back deck then I have no qualms about eating it

#58 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,682 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:31 PM

If they hold to SOP, they will release the raw data with the "paper."

And if they do, let me know. I know a guy who can figure out just what this really is and he isn't some crazy Bigfoot groupie.

#59 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:46 PM

I mean if your going to leave your fuging bagel out on your back deck then I have no qualms about eating it

if you'd finished it, you'd be scott free... instead, you are now...

THE HUNTED!!!!

#60 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,993 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:54 PM

I was counting calories

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com