79 replies to this topic

#61 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,988 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:55 PM

"And finally, where exactly did Ketchum get her DNA sample? After all, if she was working from a reliable source, that alone might be the real story because no physical evidence of Bigfoot exists on record.

As it turns out, Ketchum says her DNA sample was obtained from a blueberry bagel left in the backyard of a Michigan home that, according to the owner, sees regular visits from Sasquatch creatures."

http://news.yahoo.co...-190947582.html

ketchum

so was this whole thing a pokemon joke

#62 cultclassiccat

cultclassiccat

flash

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,655 posts
  • LocationG spot

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:36 PM

Beef jerky>bagels

#63 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:52 PM

damn...how did I miss this conversation? size 17...honorary life time membership in the bigfoot society of North America

as for the hairy beast in the mountains...find it hard to believe there is no strong physical evidence that has been collected so I say...no...they don't exist.

#64 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,934 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:58 PM

scientists have confirmed their existence since 1869. that's over 140 years of technology, human encroachment into previous untouched areas, and understanding of biology and physiology. it's an interesting epistemological point but simply cannot be applied analogously point blank in this day and age.

Of course not. However it does go to show that until the effort is made that even a large land animal can escape the notice of the scientific community.

Also in 1869 Armand David only had the hide of one it wasn't until sometime later that a live panda was finally confirmed by western science.

You are right thought that it is not really analogous and I didn't intend it to be. I was hoping someone would just find it interesting.

#65 DC Amp

DC Amp

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,418 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:25 PM

More info from the link Stirs provided.

Robin Lynne, Ketchum’s new spokesperson, is a fruitcake. I told you above that people seem to go nuts when they start habituating these Bigfoots. Well this is surely true about Robin Lynne, a woman who lives deep in the woods in Michigan and claims to have a group of ~10 Bigfoots residing in and around her property. She feeds them fish, water, blueberry bagels, muffins and other goodies every day.

The truth is that other than her own assertions, Lynne has not provided any evidence that there are any Bigfoots at all on her property. People have stayed at her house, but they didn’t see any Bigfoots. Apparently Bigfoot doesn’t like to have his picture taken, so there are no photos. In addition, she has not provided us with any other evidence of their existence.

Lynne also says she communicates regularly with the Bigfoots via Mindspeak somehow. This certainly begs ridicule. How is she able to communicate with these Bigfoots? Do they speak English? I don’t get it.

#66 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:26 PM

I find the topic of sasquatch to be extremely interesting. While a lot of people are extremely quick to dismiss any evidence some people are extremely quick to pretend anything is a bigfoot. I'm personally very much on the fence about it. I believe that their COULD be something out there and I don't think that all of the reported sightings are lies. But then you get people who are blatantly full of poo and hoaxers that make the entire community look bad.

The way I see it is, if Sasquatch is real there's a very small number of them and those ones are very reclusive so you're already at an extreme disadvantage of seeing one. I know a lot of people say that there's simply nowhere for them to live, but those people must not venture into the woods very much because there's plenty of very isolated places left in the country.Another big thing that people bring up is that no one never finds skeletons. I've lived in the woods my entire life and I've never seen a dead bear, deer, or mountain lion in the woods. Nature works pretty fast when something dies. I'm not saying that they're real, I'm just saying that it's much more possible than many people think.

#67 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,791 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:04 PM

unless there's like four of them in existence, people would've noticed odd patterns in nature due to their subsistence patterns, particularly if they're carnivorous.

i mean honestly anything is possible but in this case there's simply not enough correlating lines of evidence to give it more than a cursory glance

#68 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,550 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:28 PM

Laugh at me if you want,

But if Sasquatch is real, I believe their species possess a cloaking power, and/or a time travel/inter dimensional power that they may or may not know about.

The cloaking may have been how the have eluded humans for so long, and maybe they can make dead bodies disappear or travel into another dimension.

#69 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,005 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:33 PM

I find the topic of sasquatch to be extremely interesting. While a lot of people are extremely quick to dismiss any evidence some people are extremely quick to pretend anything is a bigfoot. I'm personally very much on the fence about it. I believe that their COULD be something out there and I don't think that all of the reported sightings are lies. But then you get people who are blatantly full of poo and hoaxers that make the entire community look bad.

The way I see it is, if Sasquatch is real there's a very small number of them and those ones are very reclusive so you're already at an extreme disadvantage of seeing one. I know a lot of people say that there's simply nowhere for them to live, but those people must not venture into the woods very much because there's plenty of very isolated places left in the country.Another big thing that people bring up is that no one never finds skeletons. I've lived in the woods my entire life and I've never seen a dead bear, deer, or mountain lion in the woods. Nature works pretty fast when something dies. I'm not saying that they're real, I'm just saying that it's much more possible than many people think.

I saw a dead deer once. So i know for sure those exist.

#70 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,791 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:58 PM

Laugh at me if you want,

But if Sasquatch is real, I believe their species possess a cloaking power, and/or a time travel/inter dimensional power that they may or may not know about.

The cloaking may have been how the have eluded humans for so long, and maybe they can make dead bodies disappear or travel into another dimension.

what evidence do you base this on?

#71 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:14 AM

So now Bigfoots are actually like the Predator aliens. We're all fuged.

#72 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,550 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:53 AM

what evidence do you base this on?

They are massive and always seem to disappear when spotted.

A carcass has never been found.

Obviously there is no proof to support the theory, just a shot in the dark.

#73 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:04 AM

Well, you cant prove there isn't a sasquatch!

Derp

#74 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,791 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:43 AM

They are massive and always seem to disappear when spotted.

A carcass has never been found.

Obviously there is no proof to support the theory, just a shot in the dark.

so there is zero evidence, but you just want to believe it because nobody can prove you wrong?

#75 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,550 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:50 PM

so there is zero evidence, but you just want to believe it because nobody can prove you wrong?

No, I am afraid you have the wrong idea.

It is just what I think because I think Sasquatch is paranormal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com