Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Perry Fewell?

56 posts in this topic

Posted

John Fox 2.0

Just imagine a run first play action offense with cam. And don't forget a strong d. That doesn't sound that bad right now. It might be the cold moutain brew from highland talking....you don't live here, so I wouldn't expect you to know about that.

1 person likes this

Posted

As of right now the only guys I would entertain for the job is 1. David Shaw 2. Chip Kelly 3. Greg Roman 4. Ray Horton and 5. Tom Clements.

Posted

Fox and Rivera and Fewell are all the same. No thank you.

Posted

I just saw Tom Coughlin's wife on TV

Posted

Fox = Fewell = Rivera = Fox = Rivera = Fewell = Fox = Rivera Fox = Fewell = Rivera = Fox = Rivera = Fewell = Fox = Rivera Fox = Fewell = Rivera = Fox = Rivera = Fewell = Fox = Rivera Fox = Fewell = Rivera = Fox = Rivera = Fewell = Fox = Rivera Fox = Fewell = Rivera = Fox = Rivera = Fewell = Fox = Rivera Fox = Fewell = Rivera = Fox = Rivera = Fewell = Fox = Rivera....

1 person likes this

Posted

Didn't we interview Fewell and chose Rivera instead. If so, that speaks plenty.

Also he looks like a pushover. I'm sure he's a great defensive mind, sure. But he doesn't look like he could lead men into battle, if you get what I'm saying.

Schiano is an A-hole, Harbaugh is a lunatic.. get me someone with some screws loose and not afraid to say fug it and get a little crazy to do what you gotta do to win. Sick of these fly-rights we always have.

Do you think a man like Fewell, or Rivera even, would be so brazen as to go full speed on an opposing victory formation, or bench the QB who's been playing just fine, for someone else just because the potential is there? I'm not saying these are keys to winning, but I like that attitude in my coach and hope we get someone in here who's not so damned conservative.

4 people like this

Posted

But but but I want who's ever on the TV winning!!

Posted

There's no way in hell we reel in David Shaw

Posted

I'd much rather have a guy that's been a head coach at some level. Whether that be Shaw (who probably won't leave Stanford), Arians (who I'd love), Will Muschamp, Wade Phillips, Kevin Sumlin, etc.

Posted

There's no way in hell we reel in David Shaw

Absolutely truth, which makes me incredibly sad. :(

Posted

Mike Zimmer

Posted

I think Mike Zimmer could be a decent coach, but again, I'd rather have someone that has been a head coach at some level, college or pros.