Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Final warning...

158 posts in this topic

Posted

two more week vacations this morning. :(

Posted

so who should we be expecting to see new alts from?

Posted

Not GRITS.

I IP banned him last week.

3 people like this

Posted

about time.

pffl on the list?

Posted

There are a lot of ways around isp address bans - grits strikes me as a reasonably bright redneck pedophile and I bet he can figure it out.

Posted

There are a lot of ways around isp address bans - grits strikes me as a reasonably bright redneck pedophile and I bet he can figure it out.

It's sooo easy.

These rookie mods just like banning people that didn't do poo wrong because they've never had any sort of power in their lives.

Take a look around, they leave all the teenagers and trolls but will ban anyone that brings up controversial subject.

LOL freedom of speech no longer exists, welcome to the huddle.

Posted

It's sooo easy.

These rookie mods just like banning people that didn't do poo wrong because they've never had any sort of power in their lives.

Take a look around, they leave all the teenagers and trolls but will ban anyone that brings up controversial subject.

is that you king t ?

Posted

Just call me daddy.

Posted

It's sooo easy.

it's almost as bad as some immature punk ass kid creating an alt so they can log back in to some place they were only banned for two weeks and stick it to the man.

FIGHT THE POWER!!!!!

lol

1 person likes this

Posted

it's almost as bad as some immature punk ass kid creating an alt so they can log back in to some place they were only banned for two weeks and stick it to the man.

FIGHT THE POWER!!!!!

lol

If that's what you assume I'm doing?

I would say a 40 year old with a kid spending so much time on here is a hell of a lot sadder haha.

This place is really funny though, everyone from the mods, to the posters. I'm enjoying my stay B)

Posted

If that's what you assume I'm doing?

I would say a 40 year old with a kid spending so much time on here is a hell of a lot sadder haha.

This place is really funny though, everyone from the mods, to the posters. I'm enjoying my stay B)

then you'd be wrong.

and all i was doing was seeing if you were someone who was banned.

Posted

then you'd be wrong.

and all i was doing was seeing if you were someone who was banned.

Then wouldn't it be smart to get your facts straight before you call someone out?

If you aren't smart enough to tell that this place is a joke and that the mods play favorites, then it's too late, they already got you.