Photo
- - - - -

GAMEDAY

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
32 replies to this topic

#25 4Corners

4Corners

2014 Huddle Poster of the Year.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:02 PM

LA is only ever a temporary location for an NFL team.

LA is a horrible, horrible sports town. So is Charlotte. The reason for this is there are more transplants there than actual natives.

Every time I meet someone in Charlotte, over half the time they are from another state. I tell them I'm from Charlotte born and raised and they are shocked.

#26 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:08 PM

LA is a horrible, horrible sports town. So is Charlotte. The reason for this is there are more transplants there than actual natives.

Every time I meet someone in Charlotte, over half the time they are from another state. I tell them I'm from Charlotte born and raised and they are shocked.

if you want panther fans, look outside charlotte.

#27 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

HUDDLER

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:11 PM

I just want to get home to my wife's cooking & Monday night countdown. Work sucks

#28 4Corners

4Corners

2014 Huddle Poster of the Year.

HUDDLER

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:12 PM

if you want panther fans, look outside charlotte.

Haha that's why whenever I hear about someone being a Panther fan from another state who honestly has no affiliation to the city much less the state, I always laugh and think damn dude you couldn't pick a better team?

There is a guy who calls in WFNZ from time to time who has lived in Arkansas his entire life and loves the Panthers.

I don't know if anyone listens to The Dan Patrick Show on a regular basis, but that one called "Craig in Pennsylvania" is a die hard panther fan. Don't know how he wound up as one lol.

#29 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:18 PM

Haha that's why whenever I hear about someone being a Panther fan from another state who honestly has no affiliation to the city much less the state, I always laugh and think damn dude you couldn't pick a better team?

There is a guy who calls in WFNZ from time to time who has lived in Arkansas his entire life and loves the Panthers.

I don't know if anyone listens to The Dan Patrick Show on a regular basis, but that one called "Craig in Pennsylvania" is a die hard panther fan. Don't know how he wound up as one lol.

yeah, i was more talking about outside the city, not outside the state...but i kind of see the same things.

#30 bigskypanthersguy

bigskypanthersguy

Prowl, Cats, Prowl.

SUPPORTER

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:56 PM

Because I'm too damn individualistic and stubborn to root for a more popular or successful team is why.

#31 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

HUDDLER

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:05 PM

Peter King was nice enough to mention us in a whole 3 sentences. That guy is an ass

#32 Rocky

Rocky

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:08 PM

Cam rubs a lot of people the wrong way. He isn't a thug, doesn't get DUIs, doesn't kick players in the nuts on Thanksgiving games, and I've heard he doesn't even drink alcohol.

I just think his arrogance, and lesbianest here, the dude has shown a bratty personality at times rubs people the wrong way.

yeah he does have a bratty personality sometimes.. i think its more cocky/confidence thing.. but hes eating a lot of humble pie this year and that appears to be bringing him back down to earth

#33 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

HUDDLER

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:30 PM

Oh look, people from NC complaining about why we have out of state fans again. And people wonder why our fan base in Charlotte is such a joke.

Oh btw I've been to games on the east and west coast and I can tell you for a fact that our west coast fan base cheers and supports the panthers WAY harder.

The team would be awesome in LA.