Photo
- - - - -

Watching ESPN trying to "hype" this game has been hilarious...

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1 Awesomeness!

Awesomeness!

Zulu

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:14 AM

Both teams suck...both coaches are getting canned...Vick isn't even playing..I can't see how anybody not in one of the fanbases can even care..

#2 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,767 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:16 AM

Did you watch any of the MNFs with kansas city, jets, arizona, san diego, or oakland?

#3 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:20 AM

The NFL is spreading itself too thin with all these primetime games on Thursday, Sunday night and Monday. I know they like to focus on parity but there just arent enough good games every to fill all the primetime spots without making the early Sunday and afternoon games suffer

#4 il Malocchio

il Malocchio

formerly j2sgam...

• HUDDLER
  • 4,009 posts
  • Locationtryin to figure it out...

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:20 AM

I have been jokingly running my mouth to Eagles fans all weekend. They usually just look up and give me a "yeah." through a half-smile... I can see where your amusement comes from. A considerable amount of tiem Mondays is dedicated to hypin the night's game, but this has to be a struggle for even a seasoned analyst/announcer...

Im still going to watch all 60 minutes....

#5 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• HUDDLER
  • 6,066 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:21 AM

People will watch because of one Mr. Cameron Newton. He has become one of the more polarizing figures in sports. Many will be rooting for him to fall on his face. Many will be rooting for him to succeed. Many will be watching just because he makes their heart flutter (don't believe me just search his name on twitter, the ladies love Cam).

Nothing short of total domination will be a disappointment.

#6 Awesomeness!

Awesomeness!

Zulu

• HUDDLER
  • 5,182 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:22 AM

The NFL is spreading itself too thin with all these primetime games on Thursday, Sunday night and Monday. I know they like to focus on parity but there just arent enough good games every to fill all the primetime spots without making the early Sunday and afternoon games suffer

I agree 100%. There aren't enough games on Sunday, which sucks. The Thursday night thing is stupid.

#7 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,170 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:32 AM

Well, it's Panthers football so I'm pumped. We need redemption after that horrific Giants game.

#8 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,781 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:34 AM

people will watch it just because it's MNF. and as bad as it is this week, most who subject themselves to MNF week after week are used to the majority of them being bad games with bad teams, many of which you find yourself asking, "now why in the world would they have thought this would be a good game?" at least with this one you could kind of tell why they thought it would be interesting when they scheduled it...vick vs. newton. past vs. future. or some nonsense like that. just thinking espnstyle.

#9 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 6,949 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:37 AM

Looking forward to see what Cam does, in his first MNF game. The first of what is hopefully many as a Panthers QB

#10 rickyisclutch

rickyisclutch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:53 AM

I'm psyched. Seriously. I want this team to make up for the Giants debacle.

#11 brandon_87

brandon_87

ooh wee mayne he dat deal

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,927 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:38 AM

Well, it's Panthers football so I'm pumped. We need redemption after that horrific Giants game.

50/50 vs. NFC east? sounds like a challenge :D lol

#12 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 14,146 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:58 AM

Is it sad that no matter how pooty we are I get excited every game day.

#13 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,033 posts
  • Location704

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:59 AM

Yeah I was driving to work on Saturday morning and was listening to whatever national show was on ESPN or WFNZ and the guy called Monday "catch up on his DVR night" - LOL

This is a sh1t game but people are still going to watch. I've watched every Thursday game this year and they've been lame for the most part.

#14 jarhead

jarhead

• HUDDLER
  • 4,583 posts
  • Locationnear Charlotte

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:06 PM

They have to come up with some kind of poo to get people to watch.This game will have some bad ratings I would imagine.

#15 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,033 posts
  • Location704

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:09 PM

They have to come up with some kind of poo to get people to watch.This game will have some bad ratings I would imagine.

Yeah especially with Vick out. I think McCoy is out as well.

Bottom line: We've still got to play and this city needs a win. fug everyone else.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.