Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Watching ESPN trying to "hype" this game has been hilarious...

53 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Yeah I was driving to work on Saturday morning and was listening to whatever national show was on ESPN or WFNZ and the guy called Monday "catch up on his DVR night" - LOL

This is a sh1t game but people are still going to watch. I've watched every Thursday game this year and they've been lame for the most part.

Posted · Report post

They have to come up with some kind of poo to get people to watch.This game will have some bad ratings I would imagine.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='jarhead' timestamp='1353949601' post='2015502']
They have to come up with some kind of poo to get people to watch.This game will have some bad ratings I would imagine.
[/quote]

Yeah especially with Vick out. I think McCoy is out as well.

Bottom line: We've still got to play and this city needs a win. fug everyone else.

Posted · Report post

I suspect most non Eagles/Panthers fans will do what I do at this point in the season for MNF... watch the first half and go to bed.

Posted · Report post

i doubt i'll watch even the first half. it depends on what else i can find on tv. i'll probably check on commercials to see if it's worth watching.

Posted · Report post

Id rather us lose honestly. The team shouldnt have that mentality, but I sure as hell do. Settting up this new gm for sucess means getting the number one pick. I win would end that hope. I will cheer for us during the game, but im not going to be upset if we lose. Im on to Duke/Bobcats

Posted · Report post

[quote name='rayzor' timestamp='1353950408' post='2015526']
i doubt i'll watch even the first half. it depends on what else i can find on tv. i'll probably check on commercials to see if it's worth watching.
[/quote]

so you are such a huge Panther fan that you come to the huddle every day to talk Panthers like so many of us.....yet you are unsure if you will even watch a half of the game tonight?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='CRA' timestamp='1353951057' post='2015535']
so you are such a huge Panther fan that you come to the huddle every day to talk Panthers like so many of us.....yet you are unsure if you will even watch a half of the game tonight?
[/quote]yes.

Posted · Report post

main reason for not watching tonight is i try to go to bed as unstressed as possible. not only does it let me sleep better, but also if i'm not stressed, esp. like i tend to get after games this season, before going to bed my wife will be more accommodating.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='rayzor' timestamp='1353951138' post='2015537']
yes.
[/quote]

well, I could understand if Sons of Anarchy or Walking Dead was on.....those would be obvious options over Carolina. Maybe you have some stuff on DVR saved up to justify it.

Posted · Report post

If it helps anyone out at all I purchased the unedited/uncut/raw as hell version of "Savages" last night on PPV. For people who normally look forward to watching Monday Night Football but find themselves at a loss for what to do with their home entertainment setup this evening I HIGHLY recommend the purchase.

fyi

Posted · Report post

Be easy to hype.

Most likley Steve Smiths last time on prime time, a NFL favorite. Both the Eagles and Panther staffs and players are playing for their jobs next season.