Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Charlotte Thread

152 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I'm planning on going to the FSU game at Time Warner Cable arena on the 22nd I hate that it starts so early though

Posted · Report post

You should go to the Davidson game on Wednesday night if you live in the area. If you use the promo code BOGO, you get two tickets for $14. There will be a large group of Niners going and its a fun rivalry.

Posted · Report post

Davidson sucks this year. But I saw you play Miami, FSU, VCU, and Butler. Beat those guys and then it's thread worthy. BTW, I graduated from UNCC so I'm not trying to hate. But 7-0 against lousy competition = high hopes.

Posted · Report post

I never saw anyone claim that Charlotte was stellar or that we were going to compete for a national championship. I don't have high hopes for anything except being somewhat relevant again. We also play Temple twice and Xavier once. The conference slate will be extremely tough.

Posted · Report post

Also, Davidson has been in the Others Receiving Votes category pretty much all year. I don't think they deserve that honestly, but they don't suck. They're not great, but they don't suck.

Posted · Report post

Brooklyn just wants to hate because he has his nose shoved so far up ny's asshole. Have they beat anyone good? Hell no, but since Lutz was shown the door they would be 3-4 in those same games any other year. If you went to the school you should support, not be a dickbag!!!! I'm proud of our boys. First time we've done poo since Nebraska blew our doors off in the NIT a few years ago.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Brooklyn just wants to hate because he has his nose shoved so far up ny's asshole. Have they beat anyone good? Hell no, but since Lutz was shown the door they would be 3-4 in those same games any other year. If you went to the school you should support, not be a dickbag!!!! I'm proud of our boys. First time we've done poo since Nebraska blew our doors off in the NIT a few years ago.

LOL. I was a commuter student. Maybe if I had lived on campus.

Posted · Report post

Our rpi is sitting at 52. A win over davidson tomorrow would surely put us in the top 50.

Posted · Report post

Game will be on ESPN3. I have an extra ticket if anyone wants to go. Game looks to be a sellout. Only a couple hundred tickets were left this morning.

Posted · Report post

Wish I could take that ticket Tensor. Being grown has its disadvantages.

Posted · Report post

Wish I could take that ticket Tensor. Being grown has its disadvantages.

I'm grown too unfortunately. No kids at least, so that leaves me with a little more flexibility than it does those with kids. I've been out of school for 4 years now.

Posted · Report post

just pulled up the game details, and it looks like its going to be on espn3. I don't have it, but I think I can watch here.