Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Charlotte Thread

152 posts in this topic

Posted

Good to see UNCC off to a nice start

Do they play any difficult games the rest of the season?

we are in the a10, so yes. Temple twice, butler, vcu, st Louis, st Joes, umass...all possible NCAA teams.Xavier and Dayton are decent as well. Really only Fordham and Rhode island are truly terrible.

Posted

Good to see UNCC off to a nice start

Do they play any difficult games the rest of the season?

Run through the heels schedule and i bet the niners record would be the same. Lol you guys suck

Posted

Trolling hard I see.

Carolina would beat UNCC by 20 points. AT LEAST.

Posted

Trolling hard I see.

Posted

I knew this was coming sooner or later. I guess we'll see how Charlotte matches up with the next common opponent... Probably butler.

Posted

I do know that Charlotte spanked ecu's tail, who made it pretty close with Carolina.

Posted

Yeah, I knew it was coming too.

Fans of a glorified community college have a "decent (and I use that term very lightly)" basketball season for the first time in a decade and now they're thumping their chests like they can hang with one of the TOP college basketball programs in the history of the world. A blind squirrel can sometimes find a nut.

Carolina turns down better prospects than Alan Major would be lucky enough to get an e-mail from.

Anyway, it's easy to pile on Carolina when they are having a down year after basically losing the starting 5 to the NBA. But let me put this in perspective for you: Carolina has 2 national championships and a couple final four trips the past decade. How many times has UNCC been to the tournament in that time span?

Anyway, you and the other 14 UNCC fans can get your pom poms and cheer for your team after a convincing victory of LaSalle. Let's go niners!

1 person likes this

Posted

Im not questioning that. Simply saying you want to bash who uncc has played and beat. Take a look at the heels schedule

Posted

Also uncc alum, duke fan. that program top enough for you. God i cant wait to beat that ass.

Posted

Trolling hard I see.

this year I doubt it. Not saying the niners would win, but we both have the same weaknesses and similar strengths.Carolina is only average this year and I'd say the same for Charlotte and I'm one of the biggest niner fans you'd ever meet.

Posted

Charlottes test will come the last seven.

Umass, temple,temple,st louis, butler,vcu,dayton

That is brutal. They need to be 18-3 before that stretch and then win 4 of those games and a game or teo in the tourney to have a shot.

Posted

Mr td is the reason people don't like Carolina fans. No one here cares about the heels. Douche.