Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Niner National

The Charlotte Thread

152 posts in this topic

Also uncc alum, duke fan. that program top enough for you. God i cant wait to beat that ass.

Trolling hard I see.

Carolina would beat UNCC by 20 points. AT LEAST.

this year I doubt it. Not saying the niners would win, but we both have the same weaknesses and similar strengths.Carolina is only average this year and I'd say the same for Charlotte and I'm one of the biggest niner fans you'd ever meet.

Charlottes test will come the last seven.

Umass, temple,temple,st louis, butler,vcu,dayton

That is brutal. They need to be 18-3 before that stretch and then win 4 of those games and a game or teo in the tourney to have a shot.

Mr td is the reason people don't like Carolina fans. No one here cares about the heels. Douche.

Charlotte goes for win #15 tonight against Fordham. It SHOULD be a win, but Fordham does have a couple very talented players that could will them to victory if they get hot. They almost pulled off an upset of UMass last week.

I expect the W though.

The observer had a great article on our two great freshmen forwards this morning:

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/01/16/3791148/49ers-look-to-extend-strong-start.html

This team is a hot shooter away from being a top 4 team in the A10, which this season has 11 teams in the top 100 RPI.

Another one bites the dust!!

Congrats on beating Fulham guys

Key word beating. 10-5 doesnt cut it.

Another ugly game, but we always win them. 15-2.

Saturday will be a good test. Richmond isn't great, but they play a very disciplined game and can shoot the three well.

Not many easy games left. The A10 has 11 teams in the top 100 RPI (tied for the most in the country I believe) and we've only played 1 of those teams so far. 9 more to go (since we can't play ourselves).

Also uncc alum, duke fan. that program top enough for you. God i cant wait to beat that ass.

LOL how sad is it when UNCC can't keep their own students as fans.