Photo
- - - - -

Preview/Rant for MNF game (for other teams fans watching)

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Panthers4real

Panthers4real

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:24 PM

For those of you reluctantly tuning in to the MNF game tonight Panthers vs. Eagles, who aren't a fan of either team, I would like to give you a heads up on a few things you might see, but not to be alarmed about. Please disregard the following: Cam Newton will at some point do a Superman pose, which will quickly be followed by pouting on the sidelines because he will remember that Jerry won't let him get a tattoo or grow his hair out (reason for the towel). Because clearly that is what determines your success on the football field. You may occasionally see a guy in a booth with a headset on trying to fit a square peg in a round hole. Don't worry about him because other teams don't either. He is just the OC responsible for the college style offense we are continually trying to run in the nfl and failing miserably at. As far as the hispanic guy on the sidelines, no, we do not carry a statue around of the Chargers old Defensive Coordinator, that would be our Head coach Ron Rivera, Google him as I'm sure you don't know who he is. If you notice he does not move, change expressions, or show any sort of vital signs, not to worry he is just sleeping...oh, and don't wake him it will only make things worse. If you're not a fan of either team I suggest watching reruns of My Super Sweet 16.

Go ahead bash me, gif me or whatever it is yall do...

#2 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,302 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:28 PM

for the love of all that's good....please bring back the 100 post minimum for starting threads!!!!

#3 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,962 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:30 PM

Attn users with less than 10 posts.

#4 mwright350

mwright350

Thy Jimmies shall be Rustled

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,687 posts
  • LocationChina Grove, NC

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:35 PM

Every once in a while I wonder what's going through someone's head when they post these things.

Are they giggling like madmen when they type because of how super funny they think they are? Cackling like Mr Burns at all the jimmies that will be rustled?

Could someone give me some insight.

#5 Panthers4real

Panthers4real

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:36 PM

For the love of all that's good...can this place please get a sense of humor. Just trying to make light on a bad season...Pull the the sticks out for crying out loud.

#6 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,637 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:37 PM

Every once in a while I wonder what's going through someone's head when they post these things.

Are they giggling like madmen when they type because of how super funny they think they are? Cackling like Mr Burns at all the jimmies that will be rustled?

i think they're in it for the jimmies

#7 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• HUDDLER
  • 6,962 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:37 PM

are those glowing bewbs?

#8 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

TAKE IT IN THE POOPER FOR COOPER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,600 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:46 PM

Great topic 10/10

#9 Panthers4real

Panthers4real

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:59 PM

I believe you just did. You are so insightful grasshopper...

#10 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,315 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:01 PM

We need more/better mods.

#11 Khaki Lackey

Khaki Lackey

I keeps it real

• HUDDLER
  • 2,514 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:06 PM

Sorry dude. I don't get it. I rarely post anything serious here, and I enjoy a laugh, but the entire premise is flawed. It is assumed that everyone on a Panthers message board would be Panthers fans. (With the exception of 3 of our resident trolls.)
Anyhow, your efforts are noted although not appreciated. Uniform threads are always a home run, FWIW.

#12 Doyle

Doyle

Headed to the county line

• HUDDLER
  • 6,206 posts
  • LocationRichardson's toilet

Some of you are taking this place way too seriously.

#13 Frosty06306

Frosty06306

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Heres a legitimate preview of the game: http://qcroar.wordpr...a-philadelphia/

#14 Panthers4real

Panthers4real

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:20 PM

Sorry dude. I don't get it. I rarely post anything serious here, and I enjoy a laugh, but the entire premise is flawed. It is assumed that everyone on a Panthers message board would be Panthers fans. (With the exception of 3 of our resident trolls.)
Anyhow, your efforts are noted although not appreciated. Uniform threads are always a home run, FWIW.

It's ok dude. I wouldn't expect you to get it with a post like that, even though it does go along with funeral-home-tone this place can get at times.

#15 Panthers4real

Panthers4real

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:29 PM

We need more/better mods.

...because god for bid there would be humor on the carolina country club huddle. Damn kids and their sense of humors...

Come on people lighten the fug up!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com