Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Preview/Rant for MNF game (for other teams fans watching)

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Heres a legitimate preview of the game: http://qcroar.wordpress.com/2012/11/26/monday-night-football-preview-carolina-philadelphia/

Posted

Sorry dude. I don't get it. I rarely post anything serious here, and I enjoy a laugh, but the entire premise is flawed. It is assumed that everyone on a Panthers message board would be Panthers fans. (With the exception of 3 of our resident trolls.)

Anyhow, your efforts are noted although not appreciated. Uniform threads are always a home run, FWIW.

It's ok dude. I wouldn't expect you to get it with a post like that, even though it does go along with funeral-home-tone this place can get at times.

Posted

We need more/better mods.

...because god for bid there would be humor on the carolina country club huddle. Damn kids and their sense of humors...

Come on people lighten the fug up!

Posted

IP check, aisle five!

1 person likes this

Posted

I can appreciate your attempt at humor, but you are mercilessly beating a dead horse.

Posted

...because god for bid there would be humor on the carolina country club huddle. Damn kids and their sense of humors...

Come on people lighten the fug up!

oh, so that was suppose to be humorous. I see.......

Posted

Listen...All I'm doing is trying to put an otherwise humorous spin on relevant topics that are disussed ad nauseum on this board. Sorry some people can't "understand" it. That must suck.

Posted

Listen...All I'm doing is trying to put an otherwise humorous spin on relevant topics that are disussed ad nauseum on this board. Sorry some people can't "understand" it. That must suck.

Welcome to the Huddle!! No humor here, now if our record was 7-2, we will all laugh it up wit ya!!

Posted

I liked it.

Not kidding either.

At least it wasn't another uniform, field color, new HC, or draft thread. To hell with the folks who cant deal with it.

1 person likes this