• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 chknwing

chknwing

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,131 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:50 PM

at the same time the Bobcats go for Win #8 and surpass their win total from last season. This is Blasphemy.

#2 Doyle

Doyle

Headed to the county line

• HUDDLER
  • 5,724 posts
  • LocationRiverboat Rivera

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:55 PM

Two TV's. Double the fun.

#3 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• HUDDLER
  • 5,026 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:56 PM

Ugh I can't wait for the look on the bartenders face when I request to put that game on.

#4 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:07 PM

God Bobcats fans are so annoying...

Can we stop comparing a sport with 16 games to a sport with 82 games? I know you guys over in Charlotte have the losing attitude but come on...

#5 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

• HUDDLER
  • 3,631 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:09 PM

Pre-season, this looked like a good match up.

But, you know what's really annoying? Bwood's constant bitching and moaning about what other people care about.

#6 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:09 PM

Ugh I can't wait for the look on the bartenders face when I request to put that game on.

Hey Carry, FUG YOU MAN.

I had that fantasy game all wrapped up until Ray Rice had to gain 30 yards on 4th down and bring that game to overtime, giving Rivers and Rice a whole nother quarter to gain points.

James Jones laid a fugging egg and now Alex Henry only has to make a field goal to win the game.

FUG you for starting someone against the Panthers, I'm gonna be screaming for him to miss the kicks like I'm right behind the upright.

#7 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• HUDDLER
  • 5,026 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:24 PM

Hey Carry, FUG YOU MAN.

I had that fantasy game all wrapped up until Ray Rice had to gain 30 yards on 4th down and bring that game to overtime, giving Rivers and Rice a whole nother quarter to gain points.

James Jones laid a fugging egg and now Alex Henry only has to make a field goal to win the game.

FUG you for starting someone against the Panthers, I'm gonna be screaming for him to miss the kicks like I'm right behind the upright.

Wait so you're telling me my fantasy fate relies on this guy? Posted Image

How can I not win?? Alex the Great will put you out of your misery early. Just hope he doesn't make you sweat it out till the 4th quarter.

#8 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:40 PM

Wait so you're telling me my fantasy fate relies on this guy? Posted Image

How can I not win?? Alex the Great will put you out of your misery early. Just hope he doesn't make you sweat it out till the 4th quarter.

Fug off man if I would've started turner or Alexander over James "goose egg" jones I would be sitting pretty at 9-3...

#9 chknwing

chknwing

• HUDDLER
  • 6,131 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:46 PM

Bwood dont ruin this thread, I will cut u bro.

#10 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• HUDDLER
  • 5,026 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:48 PM

Bwood is just buttsore because the Cats own the Lakers. Damn just realized we are playing the Thunder tonight. This might get ugly.

#11 Gallagher

Gallagher

Never Doubt Davis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,133 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:53 PM

Hey Carry, FUG YOU MAN.

I feel that, Bro. In one of my league, Rodgers screwed me, and now Stewie has to get me 11 points tonight for the win. Man, I hope Cam hits him on a checkdown and he just plows Asomugha for a 50 yard TD.

#12 Panthers Nation

Panthers Nation

Swaggin on ducks on a daily basis.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:01 PM

Bwood is just buttsore because the Cats own the Lakers. Damn just realized we are playing the Thunder tonight. This might get ugly.

Hey I fugging hate Bwood,but don't talk about my Lakers,yeah they own us in the regular season but that sh*t would never happen in the playoffs.On another note I would love to trade Gasol for Mullens/Henderson/1rd.

#13 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 11,140 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:04 PM

Is this the Bobcats forum or the Panthers section? Call me when those scrubs make the playoffs.

#14 chknwing

chknwing

• HUDDLER
  • 6,131 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:12 PM

Hey I fugging hate Bwood,but don't talk about my Lakers,yeah they own us in the regular season but that sh*t would never happen in the playoffs.On another note I would love to trade Gasol for Mullens/Henderson/1rd.

how those Lakers looking on Dish? lmfao

#15 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:16 PM

The Cat's own the lakers lol....

look what happens when that pitiful franchise plays averagely...bitches get delusional.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.