Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coach Brown wants Steph Curry

26 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Instant box office success. You want to fill seats in the Charlotte area? Like the pick or not the Bobcats see the bonus potential of Curry. He could sub for Ray or DJ. If he was to go to NY he would have huge expectations placed upon his shoulders for which he may or may not be ready for.

I remember an article where they were saying Curry did better on coach Capel's 3 point drill than any Bobcat by far. That is impressive.

Posted · Report post

Instant box office success. You want to fill seats in the Charlotte area? Like the pick or not the Bobcats see the bonus potential of Curry.

Yea because it worked out greatly for us in past drafts w/ Felts, McMay & Ammo :rolleyes:

Fans will support if you're winning like they did when we started to play great Ball after the J-Rich trade.

Posted · Report post

This would be absolutely stupid. Steph Curry? Why? He's too small to play SG and god knows we need another PG.

Won't ever be a playoff team if we continue to make horrible draft picks.

Posted · Report post

Curry is a one-trick pony, if we trade up, like others have stated, let's try to strike gold.

Posted · Report post

Curry would be a huge pickup for us. Shooters like him don't come around very often. We're looking at a shorter version of Reggie Miller right here. Plus, he has no problem shooting over people.

Posted · Report post

He won't be able to get his shot off in the NBA - too short. He also can't guard.

Posted · Report post

This would be the third lottery pick in 5 drafts spent on a 6th man.

Posted · Report post

If were going to trade up for a point, I'll say it again my as well go for gold and get Rubio.

Posted · Report post

Apparently he views him as being able to play either guard position

He wasn't that great a pg in the southern conference

Posted · Report post

I really hope the cats don't pick curry. Undersized, unathletic gaurds are not good nba players....the only one I can think of in history is John Stockton. He was also a true pg, and played much better D than Curry, and he still wouldnt have been a good player if he wouldn't have been in the perfect system with a perfect compliment (mailman). Curry is a Reddick/Ammo in waiting.

Posted · Report post

Why would we want Rubio, generally europe players never pan out and could be a big bust PLUS we have two good points guards. We need a SG, Id like to stick with where we are and try and grab Gerald Henderson, once he gets that outside shot down that kid will be amazing at the 2 guard, plus hes the perfect size for it...just needs to get some muscle.

Posted · Report post

I like the Cat's flexibility right now though. They can go up or down and make some things happen.

Curry is too light right now, but man would he fit in well at NY with that free flowing Euro ball.

I think Henderson lands here and is a younger Raja Bell, he isn't a bad outside shooter and can get to the rim.

A stellar #2 and a solid back up big is all that is missing to me.