help

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,105 posts
  • LocationButtsville, NC

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:11 PM

GM: Marc Ross
Head Coach: Greg Roman

Free Agencey:

Jarius Byrd, FS - Say we restructure and move around enough players to be able to bring this play maker to our team. He would instantly improve our secondary, and help create turnovers.

Delane Walker, TE- Following Greg Roman, a big, fast TE who would be a great compliment to Olsen and is a solid blocker.

Trades

Jon Beason to Cincinnati Bengals for 4th round pick : Beasons a prideful guy, and while he'll probably restructure to play OLB, he probably won't take too kindly to sitting on the bench. Bengals have linebacker trouble, so this a huge possibility.

Draft

(This draft s assuming we use our top draft pick to trade down and gather at least another second round pick, because we have holes to fill.)

Round 1, Keenan Allen, WR, Cal

Posted Image

Say what you will about the season he had this year, which was mostly due to poor QB play by his brother, this kid is an athletic freak. Big, strong and fast, he will be a great target for Cam and a playmaker for us for years. Yeah we need OL help, and Jockel is an intreating prospect, but we NEED a big name replacement for Smitty.

Round 2, Oday Aboushi, OT, Virginia

Posted Image

A good run blocker and an excellent pass blocker, Aboushi has been under the radar due to a letdown season at Virgina, but is an great OT who would be a very solid pick here.

Round 2 from trade, Louis Nix. DT, Nortre Dame

Posted Image

"Irish Chocolate" is a great NT for Notre Dame, and would be a beast paired up next to Dwan Edwards. It's very unlikely he'll be considered a second round pick come april, but for now, a man can dream.

Round 4 Terry Hawthorne, CB, Illinois

Posted Image

Capt might not be resigned, so here's a nice, young, physical corner that can start nickel and cover the slot reciver, and my possibly groomed into a starter.

Round 4 Trade Pick Emory Blake, WR, Aburn

Posted Image

Underrated WR for Aburn and a former teamate of Cam's, could play slot receiver and possible do kick returns.

Round 5 Christine Michaels, HB, Texas A&M

Posted Image

"Another running back?" you groan. Yeah, another running back, although in my mock offseason, I didn't mock anything happening to Deangelo or Tolbert, but I honestly expect run, or both of them to not be here next year and Stewart would need a new compliment back. Michaels is a fast, tough, physical RB who was part of committee backfield, and outshined by Johnny Football he has talent, just needs to stay healthy.

Round 7, Dustin Hopkins, K, Florida State

Posted Image

Yeah this is obvious. We need a kicker.

#2 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:14 PM

I don't like the draft, and Nix is one of the top rated NT's in the country, probably a top 10 pick next year if he stays.

#3 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,576 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:18 PM

love your offseason and first 3 picks.would like too see a OG brought in as well as a TE.

#4 TruthVsComfort

TruthVsComfort

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:24 PM

Love it. I really want to see #1 WR and OL in the first two rounds. I can't stand another season of inept offense.

#5 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,685 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:14 PM

Not bad.
I can live with that but is there not going to be another Tackle better than Aboushi in the 2nd?

#6 Panthersguru14

Panthersguru14

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:31 PM

Dj fluker might be available

#7 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,659 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:10 AM

I'd be fine with that, though I'd rather take DT in the second over OT.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com