Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please Cam... Stop the first down celebration..

108 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

As long as he's playing well, I couldn't give a poo.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Haha, I like that 1st down celebration. It looks like that thing Michael Jackson used to do, whatever the hell that was

[img]http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/gettyimages.com/carolina-panthers-v-washington-redskins-20121104-114219-639.jpg[/img]
[img]http://ionetheurbandaily.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/michael-jackson-dance-pose.jpg?w=325[/img].

Edit: Added pictures in case people didn't know what the hell I was talking about.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[img]http://spquibble.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/cam-newton-u-mad.jpg[/img]
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='dave-o' timestamp='1353980232' post='2016344']
Awww... You poor little thing KittyKat... Go ask your mommy for a hug if its bothered you that much....
[/quote]

I hope tonight's W just ruined your week.

Posted · Report post

All these terrible posters joining in the last month or so calling themselves Panthers fans.

We really need neg rep to smack about now..
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

The difference in Cam's first down celebration and the other players is, those who feel it necessary to find fault with everything he does.

I had to LOL at how down Rogers was last night after the thrashing the Gaints gave his team. He practically acted like he didn't want to be there. Nevermind having to answer the soft ball questions the reporters were throwing at him. All I could think of were the many times I come on here and someone started a thread critiquing Cam's body language or attitude during his press conferences after a lost. The label, "immature" was thrown around like a towel with every disecting of Cam's action. Yet, there stood Rogers with the funkest of moods. I didn't see a QB very happy to have been stumped all over by another team standing at that podium barely answering those soft ball questions. Nope, he looked quite pissed.

In all honest one has to ask, why isn't Cam allowed to be Cam?
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

This forum is amazing. I laugh my ass off at the stupidity and genius at the same time

Horrible OP. brilliant responses

Posted · Report post

[quote name='footballisasport' timestamp='1353995413' post='2018416']
The difference in Cam's first down celebration and the other players is, those who feel it necessary to find fault with everything he does.

I had to LOL at how down Rogers was last night after the thrashing the Gaints gave his team. He practically acted like he didn't want to be there. Nevermind having to answer the soft ball questions the reporters were throwing at him. All I could think of were the many times I come on here and someone started a thread critiquing Cam's body language or attitude during his press conferences after a lost. The label, "immature" was thrown around like a towel with every disecting of Cam's action. Yet, there stood Rogers with the funkest of moods. I didn't see a QB very happy to have been stumped all over by another team standing at that podium barely answering those soft ball questions. Nope, he looked quite pissed.

[b]In all honest one has to ask, why isn't Cam allowed to be Cam?[/b]
[/quote]

Because he's Cam, apparently.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I don't really have a problem with it, relatively speaking.

The current state of the NFL is that everybody celebrates minor accomplishments, even when they're losing by 50 points.

Within that culture, it's no big deal. Not a culture that I'm a big fan of, but hey, that's today's NFL.

Posted · Report post

Aaron Rodgers does his celebration EVERY first down run. Guess he needs to stop too?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Whining..

Posted · Report post

Everyone has a first down celebration. Its annoying, but only when players on other teams do it.