Photo
- - - - -

Please Cam... Stop the first down celebration..

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#91 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,569 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:06 PM

In the last couple weeks I've posted twice and you've trolled them both with mention of Armanti.

Do you really think that your bullying posts or your "mod power" are impressive?

You are a very little person.

You can have your forum back now. The last word is yours.

Guys, don't be discouraged. Say what you want and don't give two shits about it, as long as it makes sense. Back in the day, I used to receive poo also (still do, at times). You should have seen some of the responses when I suggested getting rid of Delhomme. I got all kinds of sarcastic, patronizing, juvenile and, basically, just mean responses. Some of it was on the old official Panthers forum, and that kind of stuff is really why they got rid of it for many years. People may not like to talk about it, but the Huddle basically evolved from the hammer being put down on the drama that was the forum at panthers.com. That being said, you have to learn to take the bad with the good. you have to take your lumps, get tough, and get through it. It takes all kind of people to make the "internets" go 'round, and, likewise, there are all kinds of members (and mods) that make the Huddle go' crooked, err round. LOL. Don't take it so seriously, how can you possibly take someone serious who called you a "maroon"?

I was actually looking forward to participating on this board but this place is pathetic... Never seen so many Nancy's getting sand in their vagina...

Seriously, man, don't take this stuff too seriously. Don't worry about the poo---that's to be expected (that's a nice double entendre)---just do you. If you say something that's well thought out (and sometimes, even when you don't), then someone will act like they have some sense, somewhere. But, don't get all mad and get your panties in a wad. When I first came here, I did that, and someone suggested that I chill. Now I am passing that same advice. Personally, as long as someone doesn't get too stupid, I will let stupidity slide, but if they want to act stupid, I can get stupid with the best of them. Otherwise, I just sit back and enjoy and appreciate the Huddle for what it is. I find it entertaining, a decent place to get information (esp. before the mainstream media gets it), and mainly a place---arguably the best place---to talk Panthers on the internet. I have been passed the point of letting what I perceive as juvenile and flippant remarks stop me from putting in my ten cents whenever I feel the need.

#92 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:13 PM

first the league penalizes teams/players for excessive celebration for a touchdown and now the fans are whining because the QB celebrates a first down?

No
Fun
League

let them play and have fun while they are doing it...what's wrong with a little positivity on the field?

#93 The_Mango55

The_Mango55

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,324 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:14 PM

I was actually looking forward to participating on this board but this place is pathetic... Never seen so many Nancy's getting sand in their vagina...

LOL, says the guy who probably got kicked out of the town council in Footloose for being too uptight.

#94 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,141 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:35 PM

Yes we have all the sand in OUR vaginas.

#95 Rocky

Rocky

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:14 PM

I don't mind first down celebrations per se, but Cam's is...well...kinda gay.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

lmao i wonder how many people got that

#96 Rocky

Rocky

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:20 PM

In the last couple weeks I've posted twice and you've trolled them both with mention of Armanti.

Do you really think that your bullying posts or your "mod power" are impressive?

You are a very little person.

You can have your forum back now. The last word is yours.

saintj, is that you posing as a panther fan?

#97 dave-o

dave-o

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:54 PM

LOL, says the guy who probably got kicked out of the town council in Footloose for being too uptight.

This is probably accurate !! :-) Too funny !! I am 45 and a 16 year PSL owner...

#98 Lomez

Lomez

Simple 'N Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,607 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:57 PM

lmao i wonder how many people got that

More than you would think.

#99 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 21,419 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:42 PM

and it's a Panthers......

#100 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• HUDDLER
  • 6,753 posts
  • LocationGalveston

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:13 AM

All players making first downs celebrate the fact.

I love how ignorant people decide to be.

That being said, i don't care for Cam's celebration...looks like he's dancing or something.

#101 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 13,667 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:38 AM

maybe the OP has never done anything in his life worth celebrating, so he doesn't understand. It's ok, maybe you'll get to kiss a girl some day, too.

#102 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 19,190 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:38 AM

Damn how the Huddle has gone down hill over the past few years. We used to have a lot of intelligent debate about the Panthers and their play....even though everyone never agreed.

Lately, it has just turned into an insult fest.

Too many pre pubescents on here that either (a) don't know what they are talking about or (B) have not yet learned the art of debate. Newsflash to them....."I know you are but what am I" type of insults does NOT constitute an intelligent response or debate.

#103 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:22 PM

This is probably accurate !! :-) Too funny !! I am 45 and a 16 year PSL owner...

Your probably the guy who sells his tickets to Saints fans.

#104 dave-o

dave-o

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:34 PM

fuc.k you SuperMan... Just because you cant afford a ticket... How do you delete an account on here... This place is truely the bottom of the internet...

#105 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,640 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:01 PM

fuc.k you SuperMan... Just because you cant afford a ticket... How do you delete an account on here... This place is truely the bottom of the internet...

well your comment does not help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com