Photo
- - - - -

I'm so glad Gruden just freaked out about Cam's body language.

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:23 AM

There's one minor difference between cam and most QBs but I won't say it...

In 10 years QBs like Cam will be the majority. The Panthers opened the door. MNF performances like that only accelerate it.

#17 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,566 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:59 AM

In 10 years QBs like Cam will be the majority. The Panthers opened the door. MNF performances like that only accelerate it.

Yes Mobile more athletic QB's are on the rise.

Luck, Newton, RG3, Tannahill, and soon Johnny Football.

#18 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,456 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:27 AM

2 months ago? nope, but there has been way too much crap being posted lately, there have been a ton of warnings if the poster didn't think he was going to get banned he was kidding himself, I'm very happy that they are cleaning the place up, much needed.

So banning a person for insinuating what may be obvious to a minority is prohibitted on this site. Okay.

But, you cannot in one breathe say this site welcomes folks to be free with their opinions then ban someone because you don't like what u assume they are insinuating. That seems counterproductive. And, the guilt fall back on you. Even worst is, when it's so obvious that the individual might just have a legitimate point. Just saying.

#19 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,456 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:35 AM

Yes Mobile more athletic QB's are on the rise.

Luck, Newton, RG3, Tannahill, and soon Johnny Football.

I don't believe it's just about their mobility as it's more being able to help their team. If a QB is unable to throw the ball and can help his team get a few yardages then why not.

I remembered a couple of years ago when the Jets were playing better and beat the Partriots. All I could remember doing was screaming at Brady to run and help out his team instead of simply sitting in the pocket and hoping a receiver got open. There was a wide opening for him to go through to get that first down for his team but did he take it? Nope. He simply stood around and ended up getting scaked all night.

Anyway, I don't believe running should be the first option but it's a weapon that is good to have because it will force the other team's defense to always be on their toes.

Oh and you forgot..Colin, Jake, Dalton, and Christian.

#20 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 7,058 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:39 AM

I too loved when Gruden said this. Put cam in a good light... Like a puppy with some fight in him

#21 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,813 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:47 AM

gruden was slurpin the panthers all night

#22 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • 3,985 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:30 AM

So banning a person for insinuating what may be obvious to a minority is prohibitted on this site. Okay.

But, you cannot in one breathe say this site welcomes folks to be free with their opinions then ban someone because you don't like what u assume they are insinuating. That seems counterproductive. And, the guilt fall back on you. Even worst is, when it's so obvious that the individual might just have a legitimate point. Just saying.

if it had grounds I would maybe agree, but there is no grounds to it.

#23 Match.com

Match.com

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,394 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:37 AM

Wow...seriously...So much for freedom of opinion.

Yeah, I'm super paranoid to post because I dont know what is right or wrong

#24 arc

arc

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • Locationin orbit

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:47 AM

Bending the direction of the thread back to the point...

I understand Cam had thrown a few bad ones but we have nothing to lose. We are 2-8, with 3 timeouts and :50 against a poor defense. Slip screens, quick outs to Smitty, etc. there are some high percentage positive yard plays in our offensive package so it really opened the window to the demeanor of this coaching staff. they are TIMID as timid gets

And Cam had a right to be annoyed. Give him the chance to run a 1 minute offense to field goal range at the least with nothing to lose other than at the most an 8 point deficit against a bad defensive team.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com