Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blazers want Felton?

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Sources say Charlotte remains highly confident that it can follow up the Richardson deal by finding a taker for versatile swingman Gerald Wallace, despite the prospect of three seasons at $9.5 million each left on Wallace's contract beyond this season. It's believed that teams interested in trying to pry Raymond Felton away from the Bobcats instead of Wallace -- Portland has been mentioned -- have to be willing to take back mothballed center Nazr Mohammed (owed a combined $13.4 million in 2009-2010 and 2010-11) thanks to Felton's improvement since being moved to shooting guard alongside rookie point guard D.J. Augustin. One source close to the situation said that new Bobcats coach Larry Brown had already been grinding on vets such as Richardson and Wallace, which has apparently fed into Brown's famed penchant for wanting to make changes.

not sure who we would get from Portland, but it would be nice to dump Nazr

honestly, i think i like the overhaul idea

Posted

That Mohammed trade is still one of the biggest head scratchers for this franchise.

Posted

I'd be for it just to get rid of him, then we'd have money next offseason.

Face it guys, we may be playing for next year.

Posted

Portland is LOADED with young talent. There is no way we would get ripped off if we could make a deal so ship Nazzi and Felton out there. The guys I'm guessing Portland wants to ship out are: Przybilla,Fernandez,Outlaw,Blake,Frye and Webster. Przybilla and Fernandez/Blake for Felton and Nazzi seems like a steal to me.

Posted

why in the world would we want Pryzbilla....if anything we need to get Aldridge

Posted

why in the world would we want Pryzbilla....if anything we need to get Aldridge

Roy,Aldridge,Oden and Bayless are untouchable according to the Blazers. Pryzbilla is a big that LB has been looking for. Just give LB what he wants, and if he can't win he can't complain.

Posted

aldridge would be amazing! he has really turned into a scorer. id be willing to throw in anybody except DJ to get aldridge.

i wonder if they would do something like okafor and felton for aldridge and pryzbilla. that would be amazing!

that would give us great size.

PG- DJ, singletary

SG -carrol, shannon brown(i like brown better than carrol, i just like the lineup better with him in second string. carrol an morrison cant play on the same line)

SF -wallace, morrison

PF- Diaw, ajinca, hollins

C- Aldridge, pryzbilla, juwan howard

Posted

Mark my words, Okafor isn't going anywhere. He's not a problem, he's the only thing keeping us from getting dominated even more. We're looking for someone to COMPLIMENT him. IMO, Okafor is the only safe one on this team, him and DJ.

Posted

No way Portland parts with Aldridge, I wish, but no. I would be happy with a Felton/Nazi trade for Frye/Webster. Then they could look to move Crash.

Posted

No way Portland parts with Aldridge, I wish, but no. I would be happy with a Felton/Nazi trade for Frye/Webster. Then they could look to move Crash.

I actually like that trade, but who do we move crash for? The clippers trade keeps coming up.

Posted

Rudy Fernandez... YES PLEASE!

Posted

No way Portland parts with Aldridge, I wish, but no. I would be happy with a Felton/Nazi trade for Frye/Webster. Then they could look to move Crash.[/quote

I like your trade but still want too keep G-force. I see no need in getting rid of him.