Photo
- - - - -

Blazers want Felton?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

#11 RedMage138

RedMage138

YES!YES!YES!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 13 December 2008 - 09:49 PM

Rudy Fernandez... YES PLEASE!

#12 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

HUDDLER

Posted 14 December 2008 - 09:40 AM

[quote name='Wanderlai']No way Portland parts with Aldridge, I wish, but no. I would be happy with a Felton/Nazi trade for Frye/Webster. Then they could look to move Crash.[/QUOTE

I like your trade but still want too keep G-force. I see no need in getting rid of him.

#13 kman72

kman72

Sports Maniac

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 14 December 2008 - 01:03 PM

thats whats im thinkin, what would you trade gerald for? another SF? im satisfied with our bigs for now, we dont need a starter, just a solid role player who can score some. why trade wallace, who is a solid 3, for another 3? and PG is fine with felton and DJ. a SG? if you do that, where does carrol and morrison and brown play? the 3? haha

keep wallace, he is still improving his game. he really has gotten better at Free throws and his "set" jump shot. id trade felton if a deal came along for a starting quality sg.

#14 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

HUDDLER

Posted 14 December 2008 - 02:52 PM

thats whats im thinkin, what would you trade gerald for? another SF? im satisfied with our bigs for now, we dont need a starter, just a solid role player who can score some. why trade wallace, who is a solid 3, for another 3? and PG is fine with felton and DJ. a SG? if you do that, where does carrol and morrison and brown play? the 3? haha

keep wallace, he is still improving his game. he really has gotten better at Free throws and his "set" jump shot. id trade felton if a deal came along for a starting quality sg.

LB doesnt like Crash IMO, so I think Felton and him are on borrowed time in Charlotte. If they trade with Portland and get Frye, they can play Diaw at SF, Frye at PF, Oak at C, webster at SG and DJ at PG. They could also start Ammo in a Crash trade.

#15 Htar

Htar

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 14 December 2008 - 03:24 PM

We really need to be hopeful that we can win the lottery a few years back to back, atleast with top two picks like with did early with LJ and Mourning...We are not drafting high enough or smart enough to acquire the right talent.

#16 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

HUDDLER

Posted 14 December 2008 - 11:53 PM

LB doesnt like Crash IMO, so I think Felton and him are on borrowed time in Charlotte. If they trade with Portland and get Frye, they can play Diaw at SF, Frye at PF, Oak at C, webster at SG and DJ at PG. They could also start Ammo in a Crash trade.

If that's true then Lb is the problem not Wallace he puts his heart on the floor for this team and their is not many SF with his skill set and still young like Crash. Maybe the game has passed LB by if he doesn't like Crash.:mad::mad:

#17 Joe Mamma

Joe Mamma

ROOKIE

Posted 15 December 2008 - 01:59 PM

Rudy Fernandez... YES PLEASE!

Never gonna happen, Frye and Webster more likely still a good trade the best trade possible would be for Kamen Starters would be:

1 Felton, Augustine
2 Bell, morison
3 Diaw, ?
4 Okafor, J. Howard
5 Kamen, Nazr