Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pejorative Miscreant

When Will Steve Smith Get Old?

19 posts in this topic

Steve Smith is the only man to defeat Chuck Norris...he stiff armed the beard and sucked out Chuck's soul....and spun it on the ground like a football....

89 for Life

2 people like this

i know he is very polarizing on the message board but it is worth saying that he is getting long in the tooth, yet, he still draws double teams and still is one of the most energetic players on the offense. IDiscuss if you like.

That's because every team realizes that he's still the best receiver this team has. Everyone else is still quite green around the gills. Go back and watch the video and you'll see what I mean.

My problem with Smitty is that he has no self-control which is not good because he is the real leader of this team, despite what you folks want to say.

Age waits for no one, but Steve is no ordinary man. He still has plenty left in the tank.

About a year before he retires.

(that's usually how it works)

Saw him in at least two scraps on the sideline tonight - wish that part of him would infect the rest of this team of complacent turds.

Smitty isnt what he was even last year

the offensive line has degenerated significantly from last season. steve hasn't had as much time to get open because of it and hasn't played as many snaps on the field because of defensive lines forcing punts early in drives.

fix the line and find a deep threat to line up outside and he'll post a thousand next season, easy.

1 person likes this

Imagine we actually had a top flight Calvin Johnson-Andre Johnson-Aj Green like receiver opposite smith.. How awesome and dominant would we be.. (Yes I know those players don't come around often but a man can dream!)