Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

panthers04100

We saw the cam of last year tonight

Rubi    777

Limit the amount of retard read option and he's actually a decent QB...go figure

• Pie 9

Brooklyn Bully    2,014

He got me 44 pts in my ESPN fantasy league to improve to 11-1 tonight. Thank you, Cameron. I played some guy named Jeff Davidson. I wonder...

Final score: New York Excellence 187 JD Swag 96.5

• Pie 1

TheRed    17,964

Some of these turds who call themselves fans here disgust me.

Panthers lose. It's all Cams fault. Panthers win, Cam plays well. The other team sucks doesn't mean jack sh*t.

• Pie 1

Rags    2,021

It wasn't who he did it against, it was how he did it.

He built off of his good game last year, showing he is our franchise QB.

JawnyBlaze    5,245

But the same problem as us, terrible coaching. They're on their backup D-coordinator. Shows how important coaching is.

edit: that was re: post #7

King Taharqa    322

We saw an O line block tonight. We saw a defense hold a team scoreless in the 4th quarter for the first time in 23 games.

• Pie 9

Congrats.

I watched the entire game. My verdict? Your defense have really stepped up a lot from last season. The offense seriously need to stop depending so much on Cam and let him be more of a QB. He got both rushing and passing TD credit tonight, not good. By now this offense should be able to get more out of their running game.

I kept my fingers crossed that the Panthers wouldn't give this game away. This team seriously have to figure out how to win and not just hope to win. I hate to see a team who should be play-off bound constantly struggle because they cannot get out of their own way.

I hope tonight's game is a step forward. This season isn't over. It's up to this team on where they want their season to end.

Bwood    190

This is so nice listening to all the haters on espn havin to slurp his dick.

• Pie 1