Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Taharqa

Give Cameron the Game Ball

59 posts in this topic

How is pointing out his stats and correctly assessing that it was one of the best MNF performances in our history (while pointing out a couple of missed throws + better protection from the o-line) a "blow job"?

Murphy did save Cam's ass on that one deep pass, though.

Like a lot of other WR do for their QB.

18 for 28 is hardly a great qb performance- I dont know if his running abilities add or detract from him as a qb - I think at this point it just adds too many options to run through his head when hes already trying to learn the game at a pro level.

That's 64%. Along with 2 TD's through the air, 0 INT's, as well as 2 TD's from his "running abilities".

I'll take it.

3 people like this

I agree, but his season completion rate is below 60%, lower than last season. There were some I was shocked he missed. I know he CAN make them, but he's regressed in his mechanics and its effecting his accuracy. I put that mostly on Shula.

Andrew Luck comp% rate is 56.8 but again he is the God of QB.

18 for 28 is hardly a great qb performance- I dont know if his running abilities add or detract from him as a qb - I think at this point it just adds too many options to run through his head when hes already trying to learn the game at a pro level.

he averaged almost 11 yards per attempt and had 4 touchdowns

biggetoutfrog.gif

3 people like this

Haters gonna hate.

1 person likes this

Andrew Luck comp% rate is 56.8 but again he is the God of QB.

What about Rodgers, Brees, Manning x 2, Flacco, Ryan, etc.

I couldn't care less about Luck.

No brainer. Cam most definitely gets the game ball for his performance, tonight. Our franchise QB looked great out there

18 for 28 is hardly a great qb performance

I guess Tom Brady's performance this week against the jets (in a 49-19 win) is hardly a great performance because he was 18 of 28 also

3 people like this

I guess Tom Brady's performance this week against the jets (in a 49-19 win) is hardly a great performance because he was 18 of 28 also

I'd agree since he didn't score all 49 points.

when Cam can figure out a way to win games on a consistant basis I will give him his due - I bet none of you cam boys could unclench your butt holes till murphy caught that last high pass with barely more than a minute left to play..

Cam did great, but I'd give the gameball to the defense. Forcing those three turnovers was paramount to success.